Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa Barons Court  (Read 989 times)

3 review(s) for vanessa.x (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline scarebear

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guys, This review is from a meeting i had a few months ago, before i started sampling some better delights.

This girl had been on my list for a while, and one midweek evening i thought id take the plunge. Initial comms by text were good, appointment was made and was told to call her when i had arrived at Barons Court station which turned out to be less than 2 mins walk from her place.

I arrived there on time and when i called was told to wait a few mins as she was not quite ready yet. Not to worry i thought and 5 mins later i got the go ahead to come on in. When the door opened there was no doubt it was the girl in the pictures, but she was dressed in a tiny bra and suspenders so i didnt know what had took her so long (maybe a previous punter??)

After the paperwork, there was no offer of a shower so i asked if i could at least use the bathroom to freshen up, which i did, fortunately i had had a shower before i left home, but even so i like to be fresh for the lady.

Anyway, got back to the room and i could tell that she was quite shy, as there was a lot of small talk about what i did and what my hobbies were. This is ok but when i tried to ask her about what she liked outside of this job, she got quite defensive and told me that when she wasnt working she was with her boyfriend!. As regards her looks, she is certainly no size 10, more like 14 i would say, she has a bit of a belly on her but her tits are awesome. I went to kiss her though and she did not seem that interested, once again mentioning that her boyfriend is that only one that kisses her(!) So to respect her i stopped and started focusing on other things.

She started OWO and to be honest it was ok, but i really didnt feel that she was into it. I went to suck on her awesome tits but every time i did she started giggling! She said she was sensitive and would i rather massage them, but whats the difference? So i had my hands over them for around 10 mins which i must admit felt nice. When i asked her to get on top of me, she said she was tight and that i maybe too large for her (Not boasting here). We tried but no luck.

As she states on her profile that filming was allowed i asked if i can take pictures of her and she did allow this but was very keen to cover her ample bosom in this pictures and even when i asked her she would not budge.

After 45 mins, i gave up said my goodbyes and gave it up as a bad job. Such a shame as she has wonderful tits and is very pretty although on the large size.   

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but she was dressed in a tiny bra and suspenders so i didnt know what had took her so long (maybe a previous punter??)
over run (back to back bookings)

when i tried to ask her about what she liked outside of this job, she got quite defensive and told me that when she wasnt working she was with her boyfriend!
I hate this their happy to ask us (the punter), but when we ask them (their girl head goes into paranoid mode)

As regards her looks, she is certainly no size 10, more like 14 i would say, she has a bit of a belly on her but her tits are awesome
indeed she no size 10 looking at the pictures, I do like big girl but only if the service is as big/good

I went to kiss her though and she did not seem that interested, once again mentioning that her boyfriend is that only one that kisses her(!)
She has French Kissing / French Kissing (discretion) listed so this to me means at a cost or not a all, to quote star wars "Its a trap"

So to respect her i stopped and started focusing on other things.  As for the boyfriend; sound to me that she doesn't like her job (but want money, if you were to turn up not enter by hand over cash and leave that's her best punter of the day

She started OWO and to be honest it was ok, but i really didnt feel that she was into it. I went to suck on her awesome tits but every time i did she started giggling! She said she was sensitive and would i rather massage them, but whats the difference? So i had my hands over them for around 10 mins which i must admit felt nice. When i asked her to get on top of me, she said she was tight and that i maybe too large for her (Not boasting here). We tried but no luck. sounds JADED lack of service

As she states on her profile that filming was allowed i asked if i can take pictures of her and she did allow this but was very keen to cover her ample bosom in this pictures and even when i asked her she would not budge. "Its a trap"

After 45 mins, i gave up said my goodbyes and gave it up as a bad job. Such a shame as she has wonderful tits and is very pretty although on the large size.
but once again looks account for ZERO when it comes to service.

And to leave 45 min in to a 1 hours booking? is a bad sign

Thanks for the review,sorry to her you had a bad time but at least you may have saved other from wasting money on poor service  :hi:

Off my hot list (was on due to tits)

« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 08:02:29 am by The_Don »

Ben4454

She said she doesn't do kissing YET french kissing is listed on her likes list 'At her discretion' - so what does that mean? Only her boyfriend? Lol

Another prossie who likes the pay and the job on paper but cannot deliver.