Author Topic: Sara's VIP Massage - Uxbridge  (Read 4860 times)


6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7380362) (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Roggy123

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I think her profile might've changed a bit recently. A few of the details are a bit different. I had a 1 hr massage with OWO £160

Comms
There's no number shown on her profile now, so I think I must've messaged her on AW and got her WhatsApp. All comms were then via WA. She explained that there were two options, both included a release at the end but one was for a higher fee and I can't remember why it was higher. If you look at her profile now it all seems to be a bit different. Anyway I was happy with a massage and OWO for £160. She got me to confirm in the morning. I had an appt for a weekday afternoon.

Location
This was a block of flats in Uxbridge town centre with a communal entrance door between some shops. Made my way up to her flat with the lift. Once inside was a very small flat with a bathroom and a bedroom which she seems to be using exclusively for massage. Quite dark lighting in there.

Appearance
Mid 30s, reasonably pretty Polish girl approx 5'3". Not toned, with a little bit of a tum. Not a toned bum either, but still fairly attractive curvy figure. Size 10/12 ish. Nice big full natural tits, maybe a DD but a little droopy.

Action
Sara was quite nice to chat to, fairly friendly but also a little reserved and didn't smile much. She asked that I took a shower first. After doing so she showed me in to the bedroom. She said she hadn't been there for long. I couldn't really tell if she lives there or not. There's one bed on the left where she does massage and another on the right where she'll "finish you off".
She asked me to lie on the first bed where she then gave me a nice soft sensual massage. If you've had Thai massages, or any sort of professional massage you'll probably find it sub-par. Nice and sensual but lacks firmness. All over the back with her hands but not much in the way of cc swipes. We chatted a little bit during the massage but stayed silent for most of it (not an uncomfortable silence though).
After what must have been 20 mins ish of that she asked me to move to the other bed. She stripped, applied some oil and got going with b2b on my back. Fair bit of hands wandering around my groin and balls.
Then she turned me over and continued the b2b on my front.
After a couple more minutes of that she asked if I wanted hand or mouth to finish, so I opted for mouth. She then started some AAA* OWO while kneeling to the side of me and let me touch her up everywhere, except putting fingers inside. Eventually she straddled me 69. TOP LEVEL OWO for quite a few minutes. Edging to begin with and just the right amount of pressure. Varied it up and got on with some excellent DT as well as paying attention to the head and balls. Seriously it was some of the best head ever, it was as if she could feel everything she was doing herself and knew exactly what to do. She made really nice encouraging moaning noises as she was going which I could just about believe were real pleasure from her.
She eventually increased the pace and pressure and shoved her pussy in my face. I munched away on it and she kept up the best blowie ever until I exploded in her mouth. A top drawer finish any punter would agree.

She spat it out in to a tissue and went to the bathroom. We had a little more chat and I had another shower. She seemed a little more relaxed when I chatted to her afterwards. I left exactly on the hour

Pros:
Top quality OWO from a reasonably pretty and easy to deal with lady. I'd seriously consider just going for a 15 or 30 min OWO.

Cons:
Not the best massage and figure has seen slightly better days (it's still ok though).

Offline Roggy123

Sorry I think I probably should've put this in the massage section for London. My bad......

Online WARSZAWA16

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,800
  • Likes: 125
  •  
  • Reviews: 70
Sorry I think I probably should've put this in the massage section for London. My bad......
I have moved it accordingly.