Author Topic: Yoga Massage Tease - Canary Wharf  (Read 2346 times)


8 review(s) for Yoga Massage Tease (5 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline yon yonson

External Link/Members Only

I've been a semi regular of her stable partner, Giselle, and fancied a change (variation is the spice and all that), plus G wasn't working on the day that I decided I needed a bit of relief.

Comms: Handles herself and quick and prompt by text. Agreed 1 hour for £160.

Location: Same place as G, about 10 mins from South Quay station. Discreet residential flat with no concierge

Girl: Main reason why I am scoring this as neutral, just wasn't attracted to her. I would say very average body, and not a patch on her flatmate.

Service: Overall, again fairly average, although she did have soft hands which felt nice at times when caressing my body. B2B but didn't enjoy it compared to others. Face down, there was no hole to put my face in on the massage bed, so again, not super comfortable. She did do CC swipes and teased the cock a bit but not enough when on my front. Also does this thing with her feet on your cock, which I didn't find that arousing or amazing, even though I like the idea of a foot job. When flipped over, edging was ok, but not amazing. When I finally came, I had cramp in my left legs as struggled to come, but mustered up a weak shot at the end.

Revisit: Probably not, just not for me. Should have waited to see G again on a different day (who I see is looking to move location in Dec, so depending on where she ends up, might have to revisit before she leaves)

Offline mikef2008

External Link/Members Only

I've been a semi regular of her stable partner, Giselle, and fancied a change (variation is the spice and all that), plus G wasn't working on the day that I decided I needed a bit of relief.

Comms: Handles herself and quick and prompt by text. Agreed 1 hour for £160.

Location: Same place as G, about 10 mins from South Quay station. Discreet residential flat with no concierge

Girl: Main reason why I am scoring this as neutral, just wasn't attracted to her. I would say very average body, and not a patch on her flatmate.

Service: Overall, again fairly average, although she did have soft hands which felt nice at times when caressing my body. B2B but didn't enjoy it compared to others. Face down, there was no hole to put my face in on the massage bed, so again, not super comfortable. She did do CC swipes and teased the cock a bit but not enough when on my front. Also does this thing with her feet on your cock, which I didn't find that arousing or amazing, even though I like the idea of a foot job. When flipped over, edging was ok, but not amazing. When I finally came, I had cramp in my left legs as struggled to come, but mustered up a weak shot at the end.

Revisit: Probably not, just not for me. Should have waited to see G again on a different day (who I see is looking to move location in Dec, so depending on where she ends up, might have to revisit before she leaves)

Cheers for the review OP. By the way, who's her flatmate?

Offline Ivor Hunch