Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ass to mouth?  (Read 3925 times)

lurker

ATM (covered of course) is something I have never tried but find intriguing.  Based on reading the forum, it seems that the girls that do it tend to be a bit pricier and -- usually thanks to all of you  :) -- harder to book (my situation requires that most bookings are same-day affairs).  Can anyone suggest a girl who does ATM where I have a reasonable chance at a same day booking?  Would prefer Central London, OWO, CIM and someone in the less than 200 per hour range but that is not a list of requirements.

Thanks,
Lurker
PS As the name implies, I am only able to reply sporadically; sorry for any delays

tonka

raylondoner

Old monk

Hmm, whilst some may be put off by the idea, is it any different to DFK after rimming? Or DFK after CIM? Or getting pissed on in the face? Now these are just slightly kinky and in the heat of the moment... When in Rome etc etc.

Now scat games!! That's just fucking  :vomit: but some like it.

Offline StevenS

Hmm, whilst some may be put off by the idea, is it any different to DFK after rimming?

I think so yes. One is either outside or at best an inch or so in but still sphincter territory . The other is going to be deep inside the rectum and all the shit.

Online hendrix

I enjoy it and I know a few girls that do..but not under £200 and not easy to book on the day I'm afraid.

fredpunter

Hmm, whilst some may be put off by the idea, is it any different to DFK after rimming? Or DFK after CIM? Or getting pissed on in the face? Now these are just slightly kinky and in the heat of the moment... When in Rome etc etc.

Now scat games!! That's just fucking  :vomit: but some like it.

I'm not sure how it differs from scat games significantly.

Offline berksboy

I think so yes. One is either outside or at best an inch or so in but still sphincter territory . The other is going to be deep inside the rectum and all the shit.

If the girl knows her stuff there will be no shit up there .

raylondoner

DFK after CIM I could handle (provided it was mine), watersports doesn't appeal, rimming no, scat definitely no!

Hornydevil247

I was not to sure whether to post on this subject but being as I have seen AQ a fair few amount of times. Here goes:

Having fucked, fingered, rimmed, inserted toys, fruits and vegetables into AQ Khyber Pass I can say  she is meticulously clean as regards anything to do with her Khyber Pass prior to our punts as with all her bookings

On the subject of ATM with AQ it is a great feeling and filthy in a PSE way.

HD

1dt

I was not to sure whether to post on this subject but being as I have seen AQ a fair few amount of times. Here goes:

Having fucked, fingered, rimmed, inserted toys, fruits and vegetables into AQ Khyber Pass I can say  she is meticulously clean as regards anything to do with her Khyber Pass prior to our punts as with all her bookings

On the subject of ATM with AQ it is a great feeling and filthy in a PSE way.

HD

blimey she could take over from Benidorm's sticky vicky!  :scare:

Offline swfinest

External Link/Members Only first time she did it i was shocked, I then repeatedly made sure it was not a mistake lol. Will do most services for 200 or there abouts. Not the best looker but as you can see by her recent videos she is a gamer. I have yet to be told no, to anything so...

Offline kong

I'm not sure how it differs from scat games significantly.

names please :)

lurker

I enjoy it and I know a few girls that do..but not under £200 and not easy to book on the day I'm afraid.

Hendrix,
Your reviews are an inspiration to my fledgling punting career.  Any suggestions on girls you have seen who might be able to take short-notice bookings?  Logging onto AW to book or check for replies is a bit cumbersome for me; working through texts/calls is much better.  Also, I am limited to in-call punts.

Thanks,
Lurker

Online hendrix

Hendrix,
Your reviews are an inspiration to my fledgling punting career.  Any suggestions on girls you have seen who might be able to take short-notice bookings?  Logging onto AW to book or check for replies is a bit cumbersome for me; working through texts/calls is much better.  Also, I am limited to in-call punts.

Thanks,
Lurker

Always glad to inspire!  :drinks: I'm thinking a couple of girls at Maxes might be your best bet for short notice incall, namely Gabriella or Samantha who've done A2M happily enough, though I haven't seen Samantha for a long time. They're also both £250. Gabriella also tends to get booked up quickly but worth a shot on the day with cancellations etc.. She's a great filthy punt overall.

For indies, you won't be surprised that I'll say MissKDD. She does sometimes do incall days, best to message her and find out when as it's not on her profile and she also gets incalls sold out very quickly, so might be tricky. She practically demands A2M if she knows you're into it!  :cool: