Author Topic: Vivastreet scams  (Read 1477 times)

Offline northsideguy

So last month I drove all the way to Ealing only to have the vivastreet girl I'd been texting insist I wire her a deposit before entering the hotel. I drove home. Then today I drove to Haringey to see this girl. 

External Link/Members Only

When I arrived she said the intercom wasn't working so she would throw the key down. Then a big African guy looks down at me from the balcony and heads down to the front door. I went straight back to my car and drove home. She texted me saying he's her security but something didn't feel right.

Anyone else finding vivstreet to be a but scammy?

Offline Mr Carlton

I personally avoid Latinas on VS! Too many scams

Online JohnnyScars

Vivastreet has become a parody of itself. It was bad but barely usable over five years ago. Now it's 50 fake profiles for every genuine one

Offline advent2016

So last month I drove all the way to Ealing only to have the vivastreet girl I'd been texting insist I wire her a deposit
Anyone else finding vivstreet to be a but scammy?

I stopped reading when I read "deposit"

There are very few times I'd pay a deposit, maybe with a very trusted say Diva's SP for an Uber etc, though usually try and pay direct.

I can't imagine I'd pay any deposit with VS. It's a case of Fools and their money. Consider it a learning experience

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Vivastreet has become a parody of itself. It was bad but barely usable over five years ago. Now it's 50 fake profiles for every genuine one

That's more than hyperbolic.

Even now, given the hundreds I've checked the last few of months across London I've seen at most 6 b&s (reverse image search identified stolen pics) for every likely "honest"  ad and that's only because I was skewing my search to Latinas, rare Brits (any ethnicity), Thai and Polish and barely registering the Hungarians, Bulgs and Roms (nearly all real pics, say 4 ads per dozen).  Even adding in the Chinese, "Japanese" and "Korean" that are almost 100% b&s added perhaps another 4 ads per dozen checked. 
I"ve had perhaps 2 (both "Indians") asking for deposits on arrival to get a door number, just went elsewhere instead.  Visible male security less than 20% of the time and none caused a problem, even when I walked (much of the time).  Being harsh the only other "fakes" might've been the ones that never replied to an enquiry, maybe 50% and very little subsequent spam and maybe 1 "you wasted my girl's time, gimme money or I hurt you" out of the blue with no discernible connection to a given ad, the other half got some reply and typically an address, mostly for known brothels, roads and locales where punts reported by other UKPers and next to no actual crimes of robbery or assault.  All areas in the punting grounds of several contributing UKPers if not more.

A punter being (overly) paranoid does not a crime make.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2025, 10:45:23 am by LLPunting »

Offline paul_tall_

So last month I drove all the way to Ealing only to have the vivastreet girl I'd been texting insist I wire her a deposit before entering the hotel. I drove home. Then today I drove to Haringey to see this girl. 

External Link/Members Only

When I arrived she said the intercom wasn't working so she would throw the key down. Then a big African guy looks down at me from the balcony and heads down to the front door. I went straight back to my car and drove home. She texted me saying he's her security but something didn't feel right.

Anyone else finding vivstreet to be a but scammy?
walking away was the right thing
reverse search of her images matches with a Brazilian girl who has a number of ig profiles but no evidence she is in London