Author Topic: Torrevieja  (Read 4646 times)

Offline Dingdong

Moved to Spain 3 years ago and asked at the time about this area, no replies  guess as not really a hotspot to visit.
I have recently discovered a couple of options though for anyone in the area.
External Link/Members Only
All on this site are based in La Zenia area working out of a couple of houses.
I have seen Cindy, Mery and Helen over the last six months.
Helen is stunning , does a basic GFE but no kissing
Cindy is also really hot, she does a great GFE including french kissing, I would see her again.
Mery again a good GFE including kissing, would see her again
All of them €60 for 30 minutes
Pictures are accurate.

The other main option is External Link/Members Only
It’s not the most user friendly and a lot of the girls seem to have numerous adverts.
They also change numbers and names regularly.
The average price again is €60 for 30 minutes GFE.
I have had a mixed bag of experience on this site, a few great girls offering full free and a couple who were terrible, I can’t remember the names and the links change all the time.
Not many of them speak English but Google translate is ok

Hope this helps someone as can’t see anything posted in the area.

Offline Dingdong

External Link/Members Only

Saw Cindy from this site again today.  She has plenty pictures on there to see what she looks like, if anything they don’t her justice, stunning woman, probably late 30’s.
Full French kissing, owo which I just let her keep going with today until I came in her mouth and she kept going and swallowed the lot. 
Best blowjob I have had for as long as I can remember, hardly any working girl can get me to CIM.
30 minutes for €60. 
When I’m back in the UK now I can’t believe the prices, pretty lucky here in Spain

Offline Moneyshow

Thanks for this, will see who is available when I am there shortly

Offline Perrier

Useful info, thanks

I'm starting to spend more time out there so need to look into the various punting options.