Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Katalina New Soutgate London N11  (Read 4259 times)

11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

password02

Another day of my birthday punting week and today was Hot Katalina in North London

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

She comes back to her North London flat for 5-10 days before flying back home for a month and then back again in North London - so by good chance she arrived this morning and I sent her a text asking if available for afternoon 1 hour - text back to confirm all good and agreed 1 hour.

Her flat is on a high street but not busy with people just cars - parking is ok with a 5 mins walk and New Southgate over ground is 10 mins walk and Arnos Grove is 15-20 mins walk - Flat is on the 3rd floor and nice bed and warm flat - already showered so all good but the bathroom is fine as I went in and washed my hands.

HK was in high heels and hold ups with a tight short dress - she looked very hot and sexy - 1 hour paid for and immediately we started to DFK - lots of kissing and feeling each other and she did a nice slow strip for me - both naked and she does have a very pretty pussy with a clit ring - small tits but perfect nipples and a great firm arse -

Services -protected sex, DTBJ, OWO, some RO and lots of DFK throughout - excellent VFM at £80 and provides  perfect oral with lots of eye contact.

Happy days - she is here for 4-5 days and back again in January -

On to my next daily punt - review to follow on my birthday week

:hi:

Offline smiths

I have punted with Katalina a number of times since i did a review on her, always offered me a good service and her price of £80 for the hour hasnt changed. Excellent VFM WG in my view.

Offline king tarzan

saw her last year, very sexy, but found her cold and very awkward to deal with..
dfk was good, owo was excellent, no licking her mango, and she would not use any lubricant at all on rubber on my banana, said she does not use lube, had extreme difficulty getting banana in her mango in missionary position..
just could not get rythym going with her, she just kept moaning here and there, just about shagged her, her attitude was hot and cold, she told me she does not want to see me again, found me hardwork, but the fact was she was hardwork to deal with..
i found her to be awkardly nuts to be honest and extremely irritating.. real glad when sex session with her was over..
even told my friend not to bother with her..
neutral is the best i would give her..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

saw her last year, very sexy, but found her cold and very awkward to deal with..
dfk was good, owo was excellent, no licking her mango, and she would not use any lubricant at all on rubber on my banana, said she does not use lube, had extreme difficulty getting banana in her mango in missionary position..
just could not get rythym going with her, she just kept moaning here and there, just about shagged her, her attitude was hot and cold, she told me she does not want to see me again, found me hardwork, but the fact was she was hardwork to deal with..
i found her to be awkardly nuts to be honest and extremely irritating.. real glad when sex session with her was over..

Ha Ha Mr KT - Yes she can be very Hot & Cold but I really do get on with her as she does not take any shit from anyone!!

I have been seeing her since last year and we have got to know each other very well, lots of kissing all over and no problems my end with no 'off limits' -

It seems she is a bit like Marmite  - Either Love or Hate her - However at £80 ph with what I get Real VFM in North London

Offline king tarzan

Ha Ha Mr KT - Yes she can be very Hot & Cold but I really do get on with her as she does not take any shit from anyone!!

I have been seeing her since last year and we have got to know each other very well, lots of kissing all over and no problems my end with no 'off limits' -

It seems she is a bit like Marmite  - Either Love or Hate her - However at £80 ph with what I get Real VFM in North London

ha ha to you as well!!!
I have had more than my fare share of superior looking stunners tooo!!!!

UberX

she is a sexy looking girl no doubt. and very good rate. Actually I think she acts very good in 1st time visit. I have seen her 3times so far. 1st visit was excellent. but next two visits were not good as expected. a little bit of rush and lack of interest. I think this is her main demerits otherwise she is ok.

Offline random

I saw Katalina for the first time a few months ago and thought she was really nice even though I was very late. Service was great and I got on well with her despite having to shorten the booking to 15mins. I'd like to see her for longer when I get the chance.

Offline PumpAction

Did she lick your plums while you sucked her melons?

Offline king tarzan

she did not lick my plumbs... also for my liking she was a bit skinny, was not much fun with her, sounds strange she kissed very passionately, gave owo passionately, but no mango licking at all, licked and sucked her body, but penetration was a real chor with her.. crap to be honest..
very strange and most times cold experience with her...

Offline The_Don

password02

Visited her and will review!

Negative - Poor/OK - Neutral - Good - Very Good - Excellent ?

Offline The_Don

Negative - Poor/OK - Neutral - Good - Very Good - Excellent ?

Very good after pushing the correct buttons!

So much so I will be returning

password02

Very good after pushing the correct buttons!

So much so I will be returning

Nice - I think she goes back home tomorrow? and back new year

Offline The_Don

Next week is my understanding as for a returning date I will ask!

password02

Next week is my understanding as for a returning date I will ask!

OK - Will you have time to do a review? would be good to see if her standards are still good with other punters

Offline The_Don

OK - Will you have time to do a review? would be good to see if her standards are still good with other punters

Will do after round 2 just can't right now. (got to finish some other work first)

Offline The_Don

Looks like a misunderstanding (on my part) "next week". I tried to book for Sunday, phone was off, removed from profile. But accessing from UK.

Now accessing from Hungary  :(
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:32:39 am by The_Don »

password02

Looks like a misunderstanding (on my part) "next week". I tried to book for Sunday, phone was off, removed from profile. But accessing from UK.

Now accessing from Hungary  :(

I remember that she was saying that she would only be here for less than a week and go home on Sunday - She will be back in January but no idea when.

Offline random

Her profile's gone. Will she be coming back?

LL

Her profile's gone. Will she be coming back?
I was going to ask the same question as I looked her up today with a view to booking her.

Offline lewishamguy

How strange she disappeared from the site :unknown:

Offline random

Yes normally when she's away she'll say on the profile, change her location and remove the phone number. I think she's had that same profile for a few years now but I noticed it'd had gone a few days ago.

Offline lewishamguy

Yes normally when she's away she'll say on the profile, change her location and remove the phone number. I think she's had that same profile for a few years now but I noticed it'd had gone a few days ago.

I spoke to her about this location changing issue  She explained it's only because of PG. She gets more credits from PG when she sets her location outside of London. My suspicion is that someone reported her profile to AW as a PG scam.
 :unknown: