Author Topic: NaughtyJohana  (Read 1235 times)

Offline alex3038

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Updated)

I had a service with her and it was truly excellent; I loved it.

Location: It's very well connected by train and car.

Service: I had a one-hour service, and I was very satisfied. She gave me a fantastic blowjob, and then she climbed on top of me. She moves so well; she has a delicious ass and a really nice pussy.

I was very satisfied with her service. I recommend you go and try this sex goddess.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 13, 2025, 09:10:01 am by Iloveoral »

Offline alex3038

« Last Edit: November 13, 2025, 12:01:51 am by Iloveoral »

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 380
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Can you post this and the other stuff you've commented on as proper reviews please - it helps other members if you do that.

Here's a basic guide to posting reviews

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=422371.0

Offline Stevelondon

Might be an idea to learn how to post the link correctly too.

I can’t be arsed to do it for him🤷🏼


Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Link added, if you could add more detail please below regarding price, duration, services etc I will update it and move the post back to reviews, thanks  :drinks:

Offline puntingking

I recommend you go and try this sex goddess.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

I may like to see this sp. I will just wait for more info about her as there is nothing to really go on.

I will wait till all the other questions pointed out by ILO is answered  :hi: