Author Topic: Madlin Moon - Holland Park - London W11  (Read 4867 times)


34 review(s) for MadlinMoonXXX (31 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
The next day of my Birthday week of punts - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On my list of all time favorites up there with PC, Michelle Indi, Adele - Missed her London tours last 3 months as i have been away whenshe has been in London. She does a London tour every month usually and stays for 4-5 days before flying back home.

Sent her a AW email 2 weeks ago asking for a time for the day in question - all comms good and had reply back same day - also checked her twitter account to see some new pics and also some new video clips with her lesbian fiends

Nice up market apartment on Holland Park Ave W11, was sent an email and text the day before to confirm meet and full address given with post code. Text when parked for flat no and was in her room 7 mins early - Wanted the full works at £200 as its been a year since my last A level session with her - entered the room and she was in her new Santa outfit - tight top with her tits nice and pert - Santa hat with Santa Knickers and Santa stripped long red/white knee high socks with red hig heel shoes - She looked perfect in the full Santa costume

Had a quick shower and then onto the bed - started with her DFK on the bed and as we kissed she started to strip off to reveal her Santa knickers which were red and down the middle it just had a string of pearls - this made it very interesting as you can pull these away and FCK her both Mish & Doggy - It did feel very good. But did not want to cum too soon as we had 40 mins and I knew it was only going to be a 1 pop session today with her. Lots of toy play, loads of DTBJ and plenty of kissing with RO, 69 and lots of fingers all over  - Moved to' A' and she guided me in slowly as she slowly sat on me with my dick slowing into her arse - after a few seconds I was fully in and she was riding me very slowly, after a few minutes of A came out and with mac off she wanked me all over her tits as I played with her pussy.

Excellent finish and after getting cleaned up and a quick shower noticed I was over by 10-15 mins - No issues with Madlin Moon about times and had a long deep french kiss as I was leaving -

IMO she is a top girl and will see her again when she comes back in January.

 :hi:


Offline Bigus Dickus

The next day of my Birthday week of punts - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On my list of all time favorites up there with PC, Michelle Indi, Adele - Missed her London tours last 3 months as i have been away whenshe has been in London. She does a London tour every month usually and stays for 4-5 days before flying back home.

Sent her a AW email 2 weeks ago asking for a time for the day in question - all comms good and had reply back same day - also checked her twitter account to see some new pics and also some new video clips with her lesbian fiends

Nice up market apartment on Holland Park Ave W11, was sent an email and text the day before to confirm meet and full address given with post code. Text when parked for flat no and was in her room 7 mins early - Wanted the full works at £200 as its been a year since my last A level session with her - entered the room and she was in her new Santa outfit - tight top with her tits nice and pert - Santa hat with Santa Knickers and Santa stripped long red/white knee high socks with red hig heel shoes - She looked perfect in the full Santa costume

Had a quick shower and then onto the bed - started with her DFK on the bed and as we kissed she started to strip off to reveal her Santa knickers which were red and down the middle it just had a string of pearls - this made it very interesting as you can pull these away and FCK her both Mish & Doggy - It did feel very good. But did not want to cum too soon as we had 40 mins and I knew it was only going to be a 1 pop session today with her. Lots of toy play, loads of DTBJ and plenty of kissing with RO, 69 and lots of fingers all over  - Moved to' A' and she guided me in slowly as she slowly sat on me with my dick slowing into her arse - after a few seconds I was fully in and she was riding me very slowly, after a few minutes of A came out and with mac off she wanked me all over her tits as I played with her pussy.

Excellent finish and after getting cleaned up and a quick shower noticed I was over by 10-15 mins - No issues with Madlin Moon about times and had a long deep french kiss as I was leaving -

IMO she is a top girl and will see her again when she comes back in January.

 :hi:

I keep meaning to meet her again!

Sounds like you birthday week is top notch Mr PW!  :thumbsup:

UberX

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Does she provide proper facial like pornstar   :kiss:

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Really do not know about facials as not something i usually do -

UberX

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Really do not know about facials as not something i usually do -

ok no problem my friend. :)

Offline laidbackasiandude

Does she provide proper facial like pornstar   :kiss:

I've not met Madlin but thought about meeting her last Winter and did exchange some emails
via AW. I asked her whether she would consider taking a COF/Facial but alas her reply was no.






UberX

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I've not met Madlin but thought about meeting her last Winter and did exchange some emails
via AW. I asked her whether she would consider taking a COF/Facial but alas her reply was no.

Thanks my friend what a strange thing she replied no to your mail. Facial is very basic for a pornstar and she will do PSE for 200per hr without facial :unknown: I have seen many girls (not pornstar escorts) they do CIM happily but do not do facial that is mainly because they are worried about makeup and they are busy with too many customers  in/out. But for pornstar escorts I shall expect facial at least otherwise I cannot enjoy the PSE fully.

Offline herbie007

Hi PW

Good review as always, I didn’t get to shag her arse when I saw her and it’s something that I kinda regret as it does look good in her movies.  :P

I missed out seeing her this time round but will definitely have to see her in the New Year to put that right.

Thanks for the review.  :drinks: