Author Topic: Christy (007 Escorts)  (Read 3338 times)

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only

Christy can be found in the usual Asian Escort Websites:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
etc...

although strangely not on External Link/Members Only

Anyone who uses the Thai escort agencies will be familiar with the misrepresentation of girls and Christy does not escape the fountain of eternal youth that is Photoshop. She's probably mid 30's however she does carry her age very well and her body is simply amazing. She looks like she's spent the past 12 months dieting and working out, as well as having a very obvious boob job. Her tits are rock hard. She's also tiny, the quoted figure of 5ft is about right and she weighs next to nothing.
The overall effect is that physique wise at least she is a photocopy of the porn-star Priva (External Link/Members Only)

She's based in a flat near Paddington, only a couple of minutes walk from the station. Room is a reasonable size although no en-suite. Bathroom is huge and a decent selection of show gels available and mouth wash.
Beer (and other beverages) was offered and accepted. She also had a beer - although didn't seem to like the taste so I assume she always drinks the same as the client to make them comfortable.

When I got there Christy welcomed me in to the flat and gave me the usual chit chat with a kiss and hug hello. Her English is very basic but passable (IMO). She declined/ignored the offer of a shared shower.
After I'd been showered I made my way back to the bedroom where she was waiting. The punt followed the my usual vanilla formula of Kissing - Fondling - Oral (OWO) - Reverse Oral - 69 - Fucking
she does DFK although with so much amateur enthusiasm it took me straight back to my teenage clubbing days

Things started to go a little bit pear shaped as we moved on to actual intercourse. First bad move on her part was rubbing her quite wet pussy against my still unprotected cock. I very quickly changed position and told her to get the condoms out. Rubber on and then problem number 2. Even though she was wetter than the proverbial otters pocket, there was no way I could get in, I suggested that she lubed up which she duly did.
By now I was losing pressure and she had to wank me back to hardness. Unfortunately the combination of being wanked hard again, her very very tight pussy and the fact it had been 4-5 days since I had last ejaculated, I pretty much came straight away  :angry:

After a clean up, very pleasant massage and a bit of cuddling she initiated round 2. A bit more oral and then on with the condom. Unfortunately she struggled to get the condom on fully and she left it only half covering my shaft. I tried to rearrange it, failed, lost pressure and had to bin the condom. My tiredness from a long week was starting to really hit me now and I was finding it hard to keep a hard on (To quote Amis, they aren't called hard ons for nothing) and after another 4 aborted attempts admitted defeat. It really didn't help that she lacked finesse in the basic WG skill of getting a condom on a penis.
Punt finished with a combination of hand and mouth till I came a second time. Had a second shower, dressed and then off I went

Why a positive?
It was only Christy's second week when I saw her. Her attitude was good, she's a confident girl who does her best to get past any language barrier and she seemed to genuinely enjoy herself. She also managed to get a second pop out of me even after I had told her that it wasn't going to happen.
The disappointments in the punt I would put down to my tiredness and her lack of experience.
So a positive it is BUT ONLY JUST

If I was a more regular punter I would see her again.