Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leyla May of Bristol  (Read 1283 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy_English_Leyla (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rudolph hucker

Where: BS1, near Hotwells
£: 140 per hour
When: 04-12-14
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications were very good, emails and texts to-ing and fro-ing. L-M lives in a scuzzy block of flats on her 'own' floor and a short lift journey and some stairs brings you right to her door. Flat is basic but comfortable, and the bedroom is inviting and warm.
L-M is a slim (size 6) girl, fair skinned with nice tits and ass. Very good looking and well spoken and chatty. She will let you know what she doesn't like men 'doing', her arse being one area out of bounds.
Her service is vanilla, so anyone wanting kink or anal will be sadly disappointed. She starts off kissing with no tongues, but this improved after a short while to full on snogging.
She loves oral on her and responded with a very quivery body shock when she came.
Her pussy is nice and tight and she seemed to enjoy sex, as I did too.
All in all a good service to be recommended to perhaps the fluffier ones on UKP.
Would I return - probably not at that price, and I like variety in my girls, not returning more than once to most of the girls I meet with one or two exceptions.

Happy hunting,
RH.

Offline big-al93

Good job you probably wouldn't return as by the sound of her blog she probably wouldn't let you. I saw the blog first then came looking here for the review, and tbh expected it to be a lot more negative and or explicit. Her reaction seems ott to me and would put me off visiting her. Not good when the only negative thing you say is about the area she lives/works in. The review seemed like a reasonable factual account of what to expect when visiting her.

Thank You

Offline markc65

Can't see what her problem is

Its a positive review about her service with only the slightly negative 'scuzzy' comment about her block of flats, which if it is (and I'm not saying that it isn't) she should just accept it.

Your description of the flats only serves as a caution to what the flats are really like so we can make our own judgement as to whether we would wish to have a good punt in a 'scuzzy' block of flats

Offline Punter Griffin

I think field reports are really important, sure everyone's visit is going to be different, but you have to get an idea of what kind of service your going to be getting. I'll check reports for insurance companies, broadband deals etc so why not WGs?

This was a good and fair review, showing positives and negatives, like any good review would do. But after reading her blog, I wouldn't visit! She seems more interested in the feedback she gets, than the service she provides. If you provide a good service, feedback won't matter, coz it'll speak for itself. I can think of a couple of girls that 1. provide an amazing service and 2. insist on a field report, coz they know they've got nothing to worry about!