Author Topic: Looking for a 10/10 gym toned girl who can take an anal pounding  (Read 8817 times)

Offline TOMSEL1

Apologies if this is an over-done topic, however searching has only found older threads or those recommending curvier or cheaper providers.

I'm looking for an absolute worldy, with a 10/10 gym toned body (and preferably beautiful face too), that can take an anal pounding. For now we can consider this money no object (up to, say, £1000).

There's of course plenty of girls who, on paper, meet this criteria on diva and other agency sites, but not many of them have reviews and very few of them have anal reviews.

What would you recommend for this bucket list punt?

Thanks

Offline TOMSEL1

I forgot to add, my best punt in this category so far has been Oliva at diva, she is very hot (probably and 8.5 for me). Unfortunately she no longer lists a-levels on diva. I would still recommend her though, especially at the price.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2025, 01:26:34 pm by TOMSEL1 »

Offline Rory B Bellows

Almost OTT for me - she’s in Dubai now but does come to UK occasionally review below where IIRC anal was at least attempted, so maybe but can’t verify myself.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329694.msg3452170#msg3452170

Seems she’s only with the agency these days, but maybe her AW reactivates if she comes back to London


Offline Mstar86

Almost OTT for me - she’s in Dubai now but does come to UK occasionally review below where IIRC anal was at least attempted, so maybe but can’t verify myself.

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329694.msg3452170#msg3452170

Seems she’s only with the agency these days, but maybe her AW reactivates if she comes back to London

OMG!! Seen her on a few Latin porn sites and always thought I’d love to and can’t believe yet again… she’s actually available. Hope she comes to the UK soon as this is a bucket list fuck

Offline Rory B Bellows

If I had to guess I’d say she’ll likely be back around in the new year/spring (guess Dubai gets too hot and London a bit brighter) but maybe the agency might have an idea. If you can’t wait this lady looks good, she’s described as “open minded” with Bentleys which is often code for Anal. Can’t see a review so would be a good shout for TOFTT - she’s on seeking too:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline TOMSEL1

Thanks for the ideas so far.

Personally, I prefer a little bit more of a natural look (tasteful bolt ons are fine) and toned rather than ripped.

Cheers

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

OMG!! Seen her on a few Latin porn sites and always thought I’d love to and can’t believe yet again… she’s actually available. Hope she comes to the UK soon as this is a bucket list fuck
You mind sending the link of the porn sites you seen her videos?

Offline Mstar86

« Last Edit: November 08, 2025, 06:24:12 pm by Mstar86 »

Offline Heph



Offline Heph

Which Veronica sorry?

Do a search on here [Aldgate, Holborn]- I think I've reviewed her too. I didn't go for A myself, but she's famously adept at and apt for it.

Offline 888

Veronica - obvs


Seconded. I haven’t been able post a on review her (because the meet I had with her would definitely give my identity away to her and the others involved), BUT she is fantastic . Banging body, pretty face, and an absolutely filthy mind/imagination/.

In short, get on it ASAP. She’s a lot of fun. x


Offline TOMSEL1

Thanks all. She does look great, but I'm wondering if there's an even hotter girl that can take it as well as she reportedly can?

Offline JAM2121

Another suggestion, not someone I have met but currently speaking to on Seeking

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Looks great imo and seems very fun. Appreciate she might be on the older side of what you’re looking for but is clearly very gym fit and sounds like anal would be on offer. She’s happy to travel to London if you can get yourself a hotel or dayuse. I saw this review below that convinced me to arrange a meeting when we can next sync up diaries

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=418776.0

Offline Trafalgarlaw17

Posted it in this thread as didn’t want to break any rules.

Suelen don’t offer anal no more from I can recall but once she touches London I be front in the queue

Offline puntingking

Thanks all. She does look great, but I'm wondering if there's an even hotter girl that can take it as well as she reportedly can?


Check out this agency -

External Link/Members Only


Alot of these girls do Anal services  :thumbsup:

Offline TOMSEL1

Went to see Ambiona at diva for A levels. Review to follow, but it was positive.

Offline puntingking

Went to see Ambiona at diva for A levels. Review to follow, but it was positive.


 :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2025, 10:26:26 pm by puntingking »

Offline jimbobted

Adele at HoD does anal and can take a pounding.

Offline a203203

Chiming in here because I just have an anal pounding to a gym toned babe… but you will have to go to Lisbon for it. Check out my ‘lisbo reccos’ thread in the Europe section!

Offline PandaNp


Offline puntingking



Based on current reviews. Her profile says she does anal  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only


Offline Rayray23k

Olivia is a tough one to beat in terms of fitness body but Veronica no doubt excel in performance.

Offline Rory B Bellows

OMG!! Seen her on a few Latin porn sites and always thought I’d love to and can’t believe yet again… she’s actually available. Hope she comes to the UK soon as this is a bucket list fuck

FYI She’s back in London now: External Link/Members Only

Offline Poet

Suelen don’t offer anal no more from I can recall but once she touches London I be front in the queue

She’s landed


Offline Socialboy

This girl is the hottest gym toned girl i have seen and she can take a lot of pounding and actually enjoys it.

External Link/Members Only

She works with a friend who is also just as toned and fit.


Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
This girl is the hottest gym toned girl i have seen and she can take a lot of pounding and actually enjoys it.

External Link/Members Only

She works with a friend who is also just as toned and fit.

Are you sure?

She doesn't have it on her likes list and I don't recall any reviews to that effect - yours included.

Offline Malvolio

This girl is the hottest gym toned girl i have seen and she can take a lot of pounding and actually enjoys it.

External Link/Members Only

She works with a friend who is also just as toned and fit.

Do you have a link for her fit friend?

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Do you have a link for her fit friend?

ttps://www.adultwork.com/6301887 or External Link/Members Only

She doesn't have Anal listed, and I'm not aware of any reviews mentioning it.


61 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (51 positive, 7 neutral, 3 negative)

Offline Rayray23k

I wouldn't really say Cherry is gym fit. She's just slim.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210