Author Topic: Cara Massage - Hounslow Heathrow  (Read 3089 times)

Offline toftt prof

Link: External Link/Members Only

When: Jan 2025, Jan 2024, Jan 2023

Having seen Cara several times I realsied I haven't yet written a review.

Comms: No issue but have always given plenty of notice

Services: OWO, CIM, HJ, Massage, B2B
Price & Time: £160 for 1 hour outcalls

Location: Heathrow Hotel

Cara has become a regular for me prior to my winter holiday, I'm not from the area and only stay once a year.

A pocket sized Polish delight, Cara has always delivered an excellent service hence the repeat business. She's pretty and arrives dressed down, she knows how to blend into a hotel, underneath she always has some very nice lingerie.

At our first meet I requested a happy beginning and ending which Cara was happy to deliver with no rush, nice OWO to CIM for a start followed by a decent general massage, its more sensual than sports but very enjoyable.
She will strip off completely, oil you up and smear herself around on you, doesnt mind you having a good go on her tits, I've never really tried to get to grips with her little hotbox but might do this year.
Onto the flip and more of the same, she knows how to get you worked up and slides her wet pussy up and down your leg very nicely. Will work as hard as required to get you to completion and takes it in the mouth well without running off.

I've got a bit of a penchant for laying there and letting a girl go to work on me so she fits the bill just fine.

Overall her pictures are perhaps a bit old but she's pretty, pleasant and has a cracking set of funbags, she's not fat but not stick thin - just the way I like them and delivers an excellent OWO/CIM service, don't expect a PSE style deep throat gagging experience, more of a GFE type blowjob.

 It's a shame she doesnt offer the chance to fuck her but rules are rules.

Offline OliverK

I visited Cara at her place in Hounslow years ago.  Not sure why I didn't review but I may not have been a member then.

Sadly the whole meet was badly affected by my lateness.  I was on the way to the appointment when a crash suddenly caused a huge traffic jam in front of me.
I ended up turning up about half an hour late for the hour I'd booked.  I couldn't stay later as I had a meeting afterwards.
So by the time I'd showered she had to condense the whole thing into about 20 minutes.
When she did the B2B on my back she lay flat on top of me and said "I'm not too heavy am I?"  She certainly was, I struggled to breathe.
Then when she rubbed her body against mine she scratched my skin with her pussy stubble.

I can't remember much else except that I think she allowed RO and OWO...?
The flat was large and spacious but the entrance was tricky to find.

My overall impression was that she had a pretty decent face and a good, curvy body but the service could've been better.  If she made some changes she could've been a really good punt.
Part of me was tempted to go back and get the full hour that I'd missed out on, but I never did because there wasn't enough there to make me return.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
I visited Cara at her place in Hounslow years ago.  Not sure why I didn't review but I may not have been a member then.

...
The flat was large and spacious but the entrance was tricky to find.
...

Euphemisms can be charmingly telling at times...

Offline OliverK


Offline Moneyd

Thanks OP.

Can you describe her tits a bit please? Says they’re natural, do they hold their weight well or perhaps a bit saggy etc?

I’m a huge fan of a great pair of tits and these look like they could be world beaters if the pics are honest and accurate.

Offline toftt prof

Thanks OP.

Can you describe her tits a bit please? Says they’re natural, do they hold their weight well or perhaps a bit saggy etc?

I’m a huge fan of a great pair of tits and these look like they could be world beaters if the pics are honest and accurate.

In all honesty at first meeting I had suspicions they had been altered at some point but there no obvious signs of surgery that I have seen, they are a great shape and hold up very nicely, she has the tits of a much younger girl, nice and soft, sit well and with normal size nipples, don't think you will disappointed. The photos in the red top make them look larger than reality, the rest of the pics are accurate.

I'm a big fan of the chesticles too which is why I keep going back.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
In all honesty at first meeting I had suspicions they had been altered at some point but there no obvious signs of surgery that I have seen, they are a great shape and hold up very nicely, she has the tits of a much younger girl, nice and soft, sit well and with normal size nipples, don't think you will disappointed. The photos in the red top make them look larger than reality, the rest of the pics are accurate.

I'm a big fan of the chesticles too which is why I keep going back.

Thanks for the review. With my party pooper hat on, reviews are only valid if the meet occurred in the last 6 months. Perhaps you could post a new one when you see her this time around.