Author Topic: Bianca Prado 89 - London Hotel  (Read 1759 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 8324661) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline BigRonald_1

I met Bianca a couple of weeks ago at a hotel in London for a one-hour appointment for 140 pounds

Her communication was good, and she arrived on time. Not a clock-watcher. She was quite pretty in her own right — around 5'8" or 5'9", slim, with a pair of enhanced breasts. She might look a little older than the age she mentioned in the profile, though I could be mistaken. She was quite submissive and eager to please.

She offered me DFK, OWO, sex on all positions (no A-level as I did not ask) and then allowed me to come on her face. After one pop, she cleaned up and left after a one-hour appointment.

Overall, a good experience.

Here is her profile link: External Link/Members Only

Offline doc friend

I am sure I meet this girl Bianca Brazilian 3+ years ago !!   Back then she was also outcall only

Any investigators out there that can confirm this. ?  Her number then ended in 4614

Offline Ivor Hunch

how recent are the photos?  or are they of historical relevance only?