Author Topic: Your favourite WGs in London 2025  (Read 15469 times)

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Angel Brasil  External Link/Members Only  she tours everywhere but i saw her in london and was one of best punts i ever had . amazing curvy body and very enthusiastic.

Will we get to read your review?

Offline puntingking



Tantraman - Did you end up seeing any WG on NYE in the end?   ;)

Offline Poet

I was pleased that Ana Clara finally made an appearance in London, although I should have just taken a 30 minute smash and grab. Lessons this year - some providers are really not suited for longer sessions. Nice cartoon body though https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=444025.0

My favourite GFE service by far was Melanie / Furud although she seems to be away and not sure when returning. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=438331.0

Not a crazy year maybe did 12ish punts averaging £250 a punt.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline BeingSilent

Only recently started punting and in the short time, I've had some real fun.

The obvious winner is Valentina Rosa - all round service was extremely good.  AgathaLove was pretty good too but Valentina was just a class apart.

Offline schlong118118

2025 has been a good year for me. 10 years since my Adultwork Adventure started.

Found a decent British south Asian girl in Mallika.
External Link/Members Only

Two naughty sexual experiences in Elizabeth and Kandy.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

One of the best biggest pair of natural tits I've experienced, in Dolly.
External Link/Members Only

One of the loveliest escorts I've met, Tanya.
External Link/Members Only

A blast from the past experience in Crystal.
External Link/Members Only

An incredible bum, Bianca.
External Link/Members Only

And the very sexy Mya.
External Link/Members Only

I also saw Luna Dream a couple of times this year. A body to die for!
External Link/Members Only


Roll on 2026!!! I want to see a BBW in the new year. And perhaps try and see an Arabic girl. I haven't seen an Arabic girl in a few years. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bianca looks good tried arranging time with her in december but couldnt get a time that works for us both. she only does few hours a day and normally booked in advance she said. will try getting hour with her in January.

Offline schlong118118

Will we get to read your review?

NO was just over 6 months ago so not going to write one.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
Angel Brasil  External Link/Members Only  she tours everywhere but i saw her in london and was one of best punts i ever had . amazing curvy body and very enthusiastic.


Will we get to read your review?

not going to write one.

Were you keeping her for yourself  :rose:

Offline schlong118118

why you edit first part out pilotman to make it look like i dont want to write one ? I though you not supposed to do a review if was over 6 months ago. im sure i read that somewhere. if im wrong i can write up a review later
« Last Edit: January 05, 2026, 10:06:40 am by schlong118118 »

Offline schlong118118


Were you keeping her for yourself  :rose:

use your brain if you have one. I wouldn't be mentioning her on this thread if i was keeping her for myself.

Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
why you edit first part out pilotman to make it look like i dont want to write one ? I though you not supposed to do a review if was over 6 months ago. im sure i read that somewhere. if im wrong i can write up a review later

You said "not going to write one", but never explained why you didn't previously write one, especially as it was "was one of best punts i ever had"


Online PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,723
  • Likes: 381
  •  
  • Reviews: 210
I wouldn't be mentioning have reviewed her on this thread if i was keeping her for myself.

You see what I did there  ;)

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
……..And the bit about questioning other members  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2026, 10:59:45 am by Iloveoral »

Offline schlong118118

External Link/Members Only    Bella_Thai_Lady  she is also a favourite of mine


Offline puntingking

You should delay your vote until you've seen Alice Volkov...

Hi TheOracle, I may not get the chance to see Alice or netiher May I get the chance to see her friend by the time they scheduled to leave in February.
I have a few sps that I would also like to see that is on my hot list too.

If I do see either of them, I would post the review on the same day so that other punters may benefit from my review as they are due to be leaving soon.

But I would not hold your breath as I may not end up seeing them in time before they leave.  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2026, 10:36:43 am by puntingking »

Offline schlong118118

Yourbaby1 aka Bianca from harrow on the hill would get my vote but I saw her in january .

Offline puntingking

Yourbaby1 aka Bianca from harrow on the hill would get my vote but I saw her in january .


 :thumbsup: