If I was going to add a extra catergory such as this one:
Best massage parlour of the year. I would properly choose : Herbal Clinic, Cricklewood.
I have only been to this place a few times this year. I never been to this place before this year.
Most/all of the sps I have seen here have been a Neutral at best but I quite like the fact you don't really know which sp you will see untill you walk in and when you do walk in you can request to choose. But admittley when they do their bit to see who are the options they barely give you enough time to take a proper look at the woman here.
But I do hope I go to this place a few more times next year and I would be hoping for a positive experience in this place in 2026.

Another good massage parlour place that I have been to a fair few times this year is Natural Elements in Moorgate. Sadly their golden girl - Kelly, no longer works there and have now moved to another massage parlour.

My New Year Resolution for 2026 would be to try to do more TOFTT.

