Author Topic: Milan options  (Read 2356 times)

Offline hortt

Hey fellow punters. I’m visiting Milan mid November for a week. Any options for local punt sites? Not eurogirlsescort, but something less fancy

Offline CJ69

Try External Link/Members Only › Milan › Gallery I have used them in Brussels ( External Link/Members Only › Gallery ), decent looking EE chicks for 220 euro  :drinks:

Offline TheOracle

Try External Link/Members Only › Milan › Gallery I have used them in Brussels ( External Link/Members Only › Gallery ), decent looking EE chicks for 220 euro  :drinks:

Also try rosa-rossa.com,escortforumit.xxx and punterforum.com (for reviews and their own escort ads section). Massaggiamilano.it for massages (often with full service available).

Offline Wayfarer

A local lad to Milan says External Link/Members Only is good. There is currently only 3 touring girls on the roster at 200 euro per hour.

Offline KeenPunter

Hey fellow punters. I’m visiting Milan mid November for a week. Any options for local punt sites? Not eurogirlsescort, but something less fancy

Can we find out how it went please?

Offline larrybanger

Have a look at my post

options all depend where you stay - i messaged a few girls and a lot are flakey - it is not the cheapest place to punt - 200 euros was almost the cheapest i found. If you are north of the centre near porto venezia there are a lot of girls.
The one I reviewed was great and will likely be back in Milan, she is back in Brazil at the moment.
Good Luck!