Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia96 Guildford  (Read 5837 times)

Offline bakes

Called to see her a few weeks ago when she was in Guildford.

Txtd - no reply
Called - answer phone

Tried one last time and a woman with a northern English accent answered the phone. - so she's defs English (or the woman who I spoke to on the phone was anyway)

Asked if she was free for an incall, she said she was stuck in traffic and still driving to the incall location. I asked for her to let me know when she got there.

She never txt'd or called back .

She looks great in the photo's. But part of me is thinking private gallery scam as its now £3.50 for 24hrs for her private gallery.

Be interesting to know if anyone had the same experience trying to make a booking as I did.

polisg

Hello All.

I managed to see her last sunday in Guildford. She does her incall at a hotel around ladymead. I left her a message and she did call me back to arrange. She is scotish and she is the girl on the phone. She is independant.

I have to say she is gorgeous and indeed 19 years old. Very fit and one of the very few times when the pictures fit the bill. She is quite nice girl also. Unfortunately a lot of the services are not what they say in the profile.

No A level.No OWO.No CIM.FK was extra (but i didnt know in advance so thats out) Facial was extra (but i didnt know in advance so thats out)

So you might want to clarify when you try and book. Deepthroat was good though - albeit with a condom.

Ben4454

So she lies about services. OWO is listed on her profile.

Dusktildawn

I've been trying to arrange to see her

Too much hard work im afraid

She doesn't do CIM or swallow now.
She charges £50 for owo but stresses it is totally her discretion like other services

I get the impression she will come up with any excuse not to

She is a really fit Young girl but plenty more fish in the sea

Offline scooby73

Profile now says she's in Crawley :(

Offline Sorted

Was quoted £50 extra for French kissing - oh how I lol'd

Offline dizietsmae

I chatted to her on the phone and yeah she talks bullshit when it comes to services, its all extras and at discretion  :dash: :dash:

Shame really as I would love to bash in her back door  :cool:

Offline cheek

Was quoted £50 extra for French kissing - oh how I lol'd
Bloody hell! Somehow I don't think I'll be contacting her, as tempting as her photos are I could never justify that price for FK!

Cinnic94

I want to find out whether Olivia96 is the same person as Chloe Price (External Link/Members Only).

I've spoken to both on the phone.  They both had a scottish accent and given previous messages on this thread, Olivia96 is actually scottish.  Which suggests it's her answering the phone rather than someone looking after her.  And they both lists loads of services they don't offer when you ask them (no anal etc).  And they also both change towns frequently but are also both always in the SAME town at the same town (they're both listed as Windsor now for example).

Are they just a pair of Scottish friends starting up together and going round together?  Or is there one scottish girl randomly creating two accounts and listing loads of services they don't offer?  Weird and annoying all in one.  Don't get why some women list services they know they don't offer... who are they trying to attract by doing it?

Offline cheek

I've not seen Chloe pop up in Guildford when I've seen Olivia listed so they might not visit here together, however I've seen other pairs appear at the same time, like the anontia4u group of 3 that visit together, and the same with the Romanians that appear once a month for a few days

Offline Sorted

I want to find out whether Olivia96 is the same person as Chloe Price (External Link/Members Only).

I've spoken to both on the phone.  They both had a scottish accent and given previous messages on this thread, Olivia96 is actually scottish.  Which suggests it's her answering the phone rather than someone looking after her.  And they both lists loads of services they don't offer when you ask them (no anal etc).  And they also both change towns frequently but are also both always in the SAME town at the same town (they're both listed as Windsor now for example).

Are they just a pair of Scottish friends starting up together and going round together?  Or is there one scottish girl randomly creating two accounts and listing loads of services they don't offer?  Weird and annoying all in one.  Don't get why some women list services they know they don't offer... who are they trying to attract by doing it?

Been wondering the same thing ! If they ain't one of the same person I would be amazed. 

Too coincidental !

Offline jimmyinreading

Met her in Marlow recently. THe pics are real, she is a very good-looking girl, in great shape, but the service was underwhelming. She is stunning, but quite dour, probably used to not having to try too hard to impress guys, due to how good she looks. Was moaning about starving herself to stay that slim. Sensational bod, nice girl, I just wish she was a bit more upbeat and engaging. Agree with other posters about the mismatch between what she advertises and what she does.

Offline scooby73

Looks fit.
Only does 1 hour minimum appointments now :(
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 08:35:45 pm by scooby73 »

Offline Cunning Punt

She set up a replacement profile
Ella96xo AW ID 2982382

then another
Leila Mayfair AW ID 3020757

Both now deleted.

This profile has appeared, which looks slightly suspect and rather familiar. In Maidenhead and 18 allegedly.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The only AW feedback she has received so far is from a chap, who has given a few positive feedbacks but no other members are still active - apart from Olivia's old mate Chloe Price, now ChloeLondon1 but same profile.
External Link/Members Only

Either same girl as Olivia/Ella/Leila or the same stable.

I may be wrong but beware - and if anyone's seen her, please report back.

Online PLeisure

Nice work, Cunning, cheers  :thumbsup:
- this one needs regular monitoring... keeps closing down her profiles each time UKP reports her newest

Offline Cunning Punt

"Isabella" has a Twitter account, which she actually puts her DOB on front page, which is unusual - 14 October 1997 so trying a bit too hard to stress she is 18 allegedly.

Yet within a day of supposedly turning 18 this young girl had the nous and wherewithal set up a fairly comprehensive AW profile and five days later a Twitter account with pictures.
External Link/Members Only

Yeah right.

Online PLeisure

Interesting.... seems to have deleted all her previous tweets on the Leila Mayfair account. Published birthdate there: 1st Nov (no year)

Offline MrMatrix

ChloeLondon1 charges £500 per hour right now. For that sort of money there shouldn't be extras