Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: South East/London Squirters  (Read 1408 times)

jb16

Having checked here before, there are lots of different posts on squirters, I wanted to bring it together!

Looking for a true squirter in the SE/London, does anyone recommend any that are both true squirters but also good looking!!!

Thanks!

Offline Sedlmayer

Having checked here before, there are lots of different posts on squirters, I wanted to bring it together!

Looking for a true squirter in the SE/London, does anyone recommend any that are both true squirters but also good looking!!!

Thanks!

You need to search Adultwork to be certain, but I doubt that a good looking genuine squirter in SE London exists to be truthful.
SE London is a desert, and you need to broaden your search - there's not many squirters out there.

Offline punterstanding

Thanks!

Do you mean London & the South East or is it SE London?

If the former, then maybe this one - certainly on the squirting! Looks are subjective, I'd say she's not the prettiest but she's not a minger either!

External Link/Members Only

jb16

Thanks all...seen the link, not sure thats for me!

I did mean South East & London but if there is a true gusher out there, travelling is worth it!!!

Any other ideas?

Offline Sedlmayer

Do you mean London & the South East or is it SE London?

If the former, then maybe this one - certainly on the squirting! Looks are subjective, I'd say she's not the prettiest but she's not a minger either!

External Link/Members Only

Sigh....... "a booking isn't made until you've submitted an AW booking form - this is for your safety as well as mine and helps me plan my time" - arrant bollocks and that's her off my "possibles" list. #prozilogic  :dash:

jb16

Haha Sedi...

To all those that have viewed this post, please comment! There are so few feeds for this online, this will help us all!!

Seen External Link/Members Only

But seems not to work anymore...

Anyone else?

Offline Silver Birch

Haha Sedi...

To all those that have viewed this post, please comment! There are so few feeds for this online, this will help us all!!

Seen External Link/Members Only

But seems not to work anymore...

Anyone else?

or the shortened version External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  :lol:

jb16

Yea, sorry, point still stands, she doesn't work anymore!!!

Anyone else?

Offline Silver Birch

Yea, sorry, point still stands, she doesn't work anymore!!!

Anyone else?

Sorry, didn't read the first line of her profile, but then she goes on about minimum 2 hour meetings and repeatedly squirting. Didn't take much to confuse me  :hi:

Offline punterstanding

Sigh....... "a booking isn't made until you've submitted an AW booking form - this is for your safety as well as mine and helps me plan my time" - arrant bollocks and that's her off my "possibles" list. #prozilogic  :dash:

Why the problem when we've seen reports of WG's being attacked & robbed? Are you not happy for them to take some basic precautions?

Lots of members on here have also berated one particular English girl for not being organised. Here is someone doing the opposite so as not to double book or miss one out!

jb16

Thanks for your worrying but FOCUS...!!!

Anyone else with any experience of squirters in the south please?

Thanks!!!