Author Topic: slimthickaaliyah - Canary Wharf  (Read 3821 times)


6 review(s) for slimthickaaliyah (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline burnthat1

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 45 minutes
Cost: £160 (no extras)
Comms: Slow responses but we got there. Straight forward. Gave postcode. Gave flat number when close by.
Location: Nice area. Lift required. Not busy. Intercom required.
Apartment: Clean. Fit for purpose.
Girl: Pictures are accurate. 5 foot 4-6 inches.
Services: OWO, protected sex
Would I return: Definitely. Very good service provided.

Offline RegionalAndy

Is she friendly from the jump, are the picture accurate. How is her head technique, can she handle it at a good pace? Tell us more!

Offline Ron89


Offline gurds

can you give more details on deepthroat, how good is it, is it nose to belly? How good is the deepthroat BJ, can she go balls deep?

Offline puntingking

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 45 minutes
Cost: £160 (no extras)
Comms: Slow responses but we got there. Straight forward. Gave postcode. Gave flat number when close by.
Location: Nice area. Lift required. Not busy. Intercom required.
Apartment: Clean. Fit for purpose.
Girl: Pictures are accurate. 5 foot 4-6 inches. BREASTS? FACE?  :unknown:
Services: OWO, protected sex DID YOU RECEIVE ANY OTHER SERVICE, SUCH AS KISSING??
Would I return: Definitely. Very good service provided.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2025, 09:09:08 pm by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

can you give more details on deepthroat, how good is it, is it nose to belly? How good is the deepthroat BJ, can she go balls deep?

more details in general would be good to see from the op.  :thumbsup:
This review is way too vague.  :unknown:

Offline gurds

Apparently she says on profile she is known for her sloppy deep throat. We need to know really is it elite level??  :dash:

Offline burnthat1



Do you want me to run through every service I didn't partake in? I listed the ones I did. The review I posted contains all of the information I personally look for when I'm reading someone else's review to decide whether I want to book her or not. If you're looking for an erotica, I'm not the reviewer for you. And unless she has some sort of disfigurement, discribing her face is irrelevant information to me. Some will find her attractive. Some won't. That's just how attraction works.

Offline burnthat1

Body is fake right?

Most likely fake ass and tits. I'm not the best judge of that though. She certainly didn't feel fake. Her body is soft.

Offline burnthat1

can you give more details on deepthroat, how good is it, is it nose to belly? How good is the deepthroat BJ, can she go balls deep?

She wasn't able to go balls deep. The blowjob was good though. Sloppy and she used her hands well. I'm pretty girthy and big so I've never been able to get a proper deepthroat and I don't really look for that in wg's. I imagine she would be able to deepthroat a normal sized dick but I can't say for sure.

Offline burnthat1

Apparently she says on profile she is known for her sloppy deep throat. We need to know really is it elite level??  :dash:

I don't know what elite level is. I've seen other wg's like Veronica who others swear give the best blowjobs but I didn't like them at all. Veronica was trying to deepthroat me and it just ended up hurting. I liked this girls blowjob more because she delivered the type of blowjob I liked. It was sloppy but my dick wasn't drenched. And she used her hands well.

Offline puntingking

Do you want me to run through every service I didn't partake in? I listed the ones I did. The review I posted contains all of the information I personally look for when I'm reading someone else's review to decide whether I want to book her or not. If you're looking for an erotica, I'm not the reviewer for you. And unless she has some sort of disfigurement, discribing her face is irrelevant information to me. Some will find her attractive. Some won't. That's just how attraction works.

but may be relevant to others.  :unknown: