Author Topic: Platinum Lace leicester square -- Terrible Experience  (Read 4984 times)

Offline BigRonald_1

A few months ago on a Tuesday, I took two of my clients to Platinum Lace in Leicester Square, London, after midnight. We paid £60 for the three of us to get in and then went downstairs.

A man, who appeared to be a pimp with a very strong accent and limited English, rudely demanded £300 for a table. One of my clients suddenly decided he didn’t want to go through with it and started talking to his colleague in their native language. I remained polite to the man, asking him to give us some time, even though he continued to be rude. It was a quiet night, with only a few people around. We sat at a table near the entrance, not in the main area. I sensed that none of the dancers were willing to approach us—likely because the man had instructed them not to.

A short while later, the same man came back and, in a very rude manner and with a harsh tone, again demanded £300 for the table. This time, he slammed a chair on the floor—the same chair that was part of the table set where we were sitting.

I was furious—this was not how you do business. I kept my composure, gathered my clients, and left.

As a side note, a friend later told me that no charge for a table, a private dance costs £300 and that they often overcharge around £10 more for drinks if you don’t check the bill properly.

Here is the address: 14 Leicester Square, London WC2H 7NG, United Kingdom

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
You realise this doesn't count as a review right?

Offline nigel4498

Think he knows you can’t review an establishment and just posted a warning.

Offline puntingking



as pointed out, this doesn't count as a review.

There is still time for you to see a sp and then review though.  :drinks:

Offline BrixtonBrewers

a private dance costs £300 and that they often overcharge around £10 more for drinks if you don’t check the bill properly.

I was hammered in there but my bank statement tells me a private dance cost me £50.

Offline sammathy

I’ve only ever been to Platinum Lace Coventry Street, which is a 3 min walk away. Same brand, but £50 minimum on drinks, for a table instead. And on a Friday night, prime time.

Offline Bru1901

I have always been hounded when walking past this place

They use any old trick to rope you in late at night

Even told me where to find escorts (yes not strippers)

So it seems they do shady stuff there.

Always swerved past the place but i do play poker in thr same strip