Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexybustyjess - Roehampton/Wandsworth  (Read 1582 times)

3 review(s) for sexybustyjess (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jewlin432

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This is my second post here and my first review so please be gentle and let me know if I've missed anything out.

This girl had been on my hotlist for some time... I wish I had never put her there at all.

It all started off quite well, it was about 9pm and I was feeling quite horny so I gave this girl a text because she was fairly cheap, she had a special offer on, £60 for 30 minutes.

Comms were good, arranged by text in 20 minutes and I was there by 9:30.

Her home is on a council estate that doesn't feel very safe at all, her home is a ground floor flat. I get to the door and knock, this is where is all goes downhill.

She opens the door in a dressing gown with nothing on underneath... dear god its awful, in her pictures she's clearly wearing a basque that holds everything in and when she hasn't got it on everything sags... there is no shape to her whatsoever and frankly its not good at all.

I know what you're thinking, at this point I should have just left and that's exactly what I did... after I'd handed over the money.

Because I'm still fairly new to punting I wasn't confident enough to ask for my money back, so I just made my excuses and left, £60 lighter and my balls just as heavy

Offline pumps

I know what you're thinking, at this point I should have just left and that's exactly what I did... after I'd handed over the money.

Actually im thinking, why didnt you use this forum to your advantage and do a search?

I've previously reviewed her and had you of found it i think you would  of saved yourself £60, you've pretty much echo'd my review!

Nevermind chap this is punting, & even experienced punters lose cash in the same way.

I'd be carefull before you ask for cash back in that situation just because you didnt like the look og her, just take it on the chin.

Offline jewlin432

Actually im thinking, why didnt you use this forum to your advantage and do a search?

I've previously reviewed her and had you of found it i think you would  of saved yourself £60, you've pretty much echo'd my review!

Nevermind chap this is punting, & even experienced punters lose cash in the same way.

I'd be carefull before you ask for cash back in that situation just because you didnt like the look og her, just take it on the chin.

I know I should have searched and although I've been a member for a while ive only just recently learned about searching so I by the time I learned I'd already visited.

Sorry if this echoed your review

Offline pumps

Sorry if this echoed your review

nah, that's a good thing, it backs up what a rubbish fat ugly c*** she is.

Offline sumofallparts

I had her on my HL too and following pumps review I swiftly deleted her !
The moral of the story - RESEARCH.
Anyway, chin up, we've all had bad punts and lost money. It goes with the turf.
The good ones make up for it anyway.........

Offline MrBlackDude

Made the mistake of seeing her a very long time ago, being inexperienced myself, purely based on chest size. It wasn't my worst experience, but when she said "bye" as soon as I got dressed, that completely killed it.

zangy

Should have stayed for a BJ and HJ at least after handing your money over

James999

Did you not look at th epictures on her AW profile before you booked, they clearly show a fat munter  :thumbsdown:

As soon as a pro$$ie uses the word "Busty" it means she's Fat  :vomit:

Offline jewlin432

Should have stayed for a BJ and HJ at least after handing your money over

unfortunately for me, being naive and silly didn't take a proper look. Her face is an absolute mess. and shes completely held in by the corset shes wearing in the pictures.

I've definitely learned my lesson

Offline Riprock

True that basque hides a multitude of sins.  Been in a similar situation as well.

unfortunately for me, being naive and silly didn't take a proper look. Her face is an absolute mess. and shes completely held in by the corset shes wearing in the pictures.

I've definitely learned my lesson