Author Topic: Koa32  (Read 1860 times)


12 review(s) for Koa32 (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline realist

Wow met with koa32. Great girl. Great owo. She is in line with her profile. About 5'6, Shoulder length blonde hair, very natural and sexy with a pretty girl next door look IMHO.

We had a good conversation-although at times a bit strange as "i'm a celebrity get me out of here" was on! Strange nice odd rather than weird - well a little bit of nice weird. Did i say -Great owo.

i probably talked too much :-( . Hope i can meet her again, and do less talking :-ø
Did i say great owo, oh yes think i did.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Justinbond007

Hmmm no picture on her profile. What did she look like. Does she do CIM

Offline realist

A real naturally pretty blonde. Nothing fake about her. Yes CIM is on the menu - and as I said a great BJ. One of the better ones I have had. Her profile says just ask her for a photo if you want to check it out. I was more than pleasantly surprised with who walked through my hotel door  :rolleyes:

Quesadilla

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hmmm no picture on her profile. What did she look like. Does she do CIM

As I've said elsewhere - facially very much like Leelee Sobieski in Joan Of Arc including shortish hair
Hidden Image/Members Only

Definitely on my list to see again when time/funds allow.  :thumbsup:

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
As I've said elsewhere - facially very much like Leelee Sobieski in Joan Of Arc including shortish hair
Hidden Image/Members Only

Definitely on my list to see again when time/funds allow.  :thumbsup:

Yes very good resemblance  - perhaps 90% correct