Author Topic: Berlin/Germany: Perfect GF6 with Nikoletta  (Read 2047 times)

Offline stale_gummibear

Meet happened this week.

Work brought me to the city and I decided that I need to blow off some steam after being stuck in the conference venue for days. Going through the German sites made me realize how well organized and civil UKP is. The German equivalent of UKP started in the 90s and they never bothered to update the design.

I eventually found Nikoletta (External Link/Members Only) and decided that the pictures looked real enough to TOFTT. Communication via WA was excellent. She was very responsive and we agreed to meet at her place on the next day. Her place is in a quiet neighbourhood and you don't feel exposed while waiting for her to let you in.

When she opened the door, I knew that I had struck gold. She wore nothing but a broad smile and a bit of lingerie. Age-wise I would say that she is close to 40 but her body still was lovely. She is by no means a gym bunny but her heavenly ass still felt tight and her breast were natural. I would say that her pictures are accurate. Curly blond hair framed a very cute face. Her place is small but tidy.

I showered alone. I am a vanilla guy and told her on the phone that I am looking for GF6. And boy did she deliver. OWO, DFK, RO, several positions. I finished twice: once in missionary and once in doggy. She felt very tight and I am by no means well equipped. She was not very loud but her moaning sounded genuine. In-between sessions she gave be a meh-massage while chatting. She has a very goofy sense of humor and loves to laugh.

We had agreed on 150 Euro for 1 hour but when I left I realized that I had stayed almost 30 min longer. You might say that I am easy to please but I would say that this was my best punt this year. Very tempted to visit once more before I have to leave, if my work schedule allows it.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bigmike32


Offline mattharding


Offline mrwhite

Seems the page has disappeared already.
I didn't have a problem.  Perhaps you need a VPN to hide your location in the UK.  Some German sites have started geo-blocking to comply with the UK legislation.

Offline RandomGuy99

I didn't have a problem.  Perhaps you need a VPN to hide your location in the UK.  Some German sites have started geo-blocking to comply with the UK legislation.
MrWhite is correct. The page works if you turn a VPN on.