Gents
Finally had the experience at FKK Sharks and here are my thoughts:
In summary:
- about 50 or 60 girls working there at any given time. I was there from 3pm to midnight. After 7pm the place was like a nightclub. Most of the fit girls were there around 5pm to 7pm. After that, they are either taken or gone.
- 80%+ Rom or from Moldova. Some even said half Russian half Rom / Modolva but I would say they don't look Russian.... remaining 20% were Hungarians, Latinas, black girls, etc. No Ukranians or Polish or other EE groups.
- 50 EUR entry if you go on a Wednesday which I did. The men vs. women ratio were not good after 8pm.... would say there were over 100 men in the club post 8pm. Maybe Wednesday not a good night to go because everyone thinks it's cheap?
- Girls mostly late 20's early 30's, there were some outliers on either side though. Lots of bimbos and enhanced tits. There were some fit ones but they were mostly engaged / taken by other men.
- Most ladies approach men, I thought it was the other way round at Sharks? Majority of them came over and said a few things like "where are you from? What's your name, bla bla bla" and after two minutes they asked if you want to go to the "room" upstairs.
- Standard price 100 EUR 30 mins or whenever you fire your shot. Most will try and finish you off in 15 / 20 mins
- Was quoted DFK, CIM, etc all extra 50. One even quoted 200 EUR for anal... not my thing
- All the girls were wearing some transparent heels and made them at least 3 inches tall. Some of the women were about 6'2 with heels on.
- Food and drinks provided. Food is buffet style, you can help yourself whatever and whenever you want. Soft drinks and water are free. Alcoholic drinks are not free, just ask them for the menu if that's what you want.
- If you go by car, you can pretty much park anywhere you want, the club even has designated area for parking
In the end, I went with two Roms. First Rom was called Camilla, facially would say 6 for this fake blonde bimbo but size 6 killer body with great legs stand 5'6 and with heels she was about 5'9. I don't usually go for fake tits but made the exception. Was quoted 100 EUR standard service + 50 CIM. In hindsight, should have refrained from paying CIM because her OWO was toothy and it wasn't enjoyable. She just went to town from kick off and it was all fast and furious. As soon as I shot my load into her mouth she just pulled away which was a real shame because I had a big load for her. Still gave her 150 total alas...
Second girl was called Jenny. Facially better looking would say 7 close to 8 she's my type facially. Body wise not as good as Camilla. Jenny was tall, stood about 5'8 without heels. Would say size 8 body wise and would rate a solid 7. Natural tits but not as perky and youthful, she has slight cross feet and suggests potentially early 30's. Jenny's an active hunter, she went around the entire club chatting up with every man who was sitting down. Nothing bad about that, it's just that she is a lot more active compared to other girls in the club. BJ was ok and the sex was decent. Paid 100 EUR for standard service this time and just about to get over the finishing line.
Overall, this was a good experience and I'm glad I did it as I've never seen so many naked girls / women walking around whole day and night. That being said, I'm not sure if I would return. Most of the girls were not really my type. I would say I only like about 10% of them and unfortunately those ones are always taken and I think 90% of men are after 10% of women and the rest of us are spectators watching the chase... I was also disappointed not to have met any Ukranians / Russians / Polish, etc. I guess I'll have to do that when I'm back in London but then the price with Diva et al would be well over the roof.
Anyway, that'st that and hope people find this useful.