Author Topic: British Angel Birmingham Incall  (Read 2646 times)


28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6515266) (26 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline MarloDevon

This meet happened a couple of weeks ago whilst BA was on tour in the area and so was I!!  :D

I’ve been out of the picture for the past year and this was the perfect opportunity to jump back in. Looking at BA’s review and gallery on AW she looked like the perfect option!

Cost: 30 minutes £180

Comms: All done via text on the afternoon/evening of the meet. Super prompt responses

Location: Serviced apartment in the BS1 area of the city. Chose the Uber option as I’m not local and BA was fantastic and patient with directions

Lady: Super gorgeous as you see in her photos. I would say the age of mid-twenties to be about fair. Lovely pair of fake tits if that’s your thing too!!

Action: I came for the oral skills that BA had hyped herself up with and from previous reviews here. She did not disappoint and had me hard in an instant. Deep throating, spitting and noises of encouragement. BA really does love sucking dick!!
Quick break of RO which seemed to be well received before the rubber was applied and I want for missionary and doggy before I couldn’t hang on any longer!!

A great meet with a super attractive and enthusiastic girl! I’m very jealous of the options you have in the midlands compared to the depths of Devon and Cornwall :cool:

Back in the ‘DY’ area soon so will look to get a few more meets in then. Any recommendations are welcome.

Offline MarloDevon

Apologies this should of been posted in West Midlands. :dash:

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,655
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 30


Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,655
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
External Link/Members Only

It needs to be like this with the AW number for referencing. Also BS1 is Bristol, is this where you met her?

 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 21, 2025, 03:06:25 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Offline MarloDevon

Sorry gents, made a hash job at this!

B1 Birmingham.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,655
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Sorry gents, made a hash job at this!

B1 Birmingham.

Grin, all sorted.

Thanks for the reviews, you'll soon get the hang of it  :drinks:.

Offline MarloDevon

Grin, all sorted.

Thanks for the reviews, you'll soon get the hang of it  :drinks:.

Thank you, one more to go from this trip!