Author Topic: Mother & Step daughter roleplay recommendations  (Read 1892 times)

Offline bgs117

Going through the forum threads on a slow day and I came across this thread on a mother, daughter and step father meet (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=432876.0).

It got me thinking of doing a duo meet roleplaying a similar scenario (mother/step-daughtet) but I'm stuck with who would be best for each role. What are your recommendations gents?

I'm thinking of both women being on the slimmer side and facially attractive. One in their 40s and one in their 30s.

One pairing I had was Silver_Monica (if she were to return) and LolaWild or Crystal Powers.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2025, 08:40:12 am by bgs117 »

Offline Bornnippy

I reckon miss kdd and daisy (Sasha Nox) would manage that well.

Offline JO6688

Going through the forum threads on a slow day and I came across this thread on a mother, daughter and step father meet (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=432876.0).

It got me thinking of doing a duo meet roleplaying a similar scenario (mother/step-daughtet) but I'm stuck with who would be best for each role. What are your recommendations gents?

I'm thinking of both women being on the slimmer side and facially attractive. One in their 40s and one in their 30s.

One pairing I had was Silver_Monica (if she were to return) and LolaWild or Crystal Powers.

I'd strongly consider Lulymay1 and one of her two fellow younger Argentinians she works with (Grace Lopez or Kary Devine).

I've done role play with Lulymay1 before (boss and secretary scenario), which Luly did well at. Message Lulymay1, explain the scenario and she'll talk to Grace or Kary about it.

Lulym1ay speaks perfect English, but Kary or Grace's is best described as Improving.

Grace is better looking but I think Kary is more enthusiastic.

Lulymay1
External Link/Members Only

Kary Devine
External Link/Members Only

Grace Lopez
External Link/Members Only

Offline Mstar86

Love the recommendation above. I feel like you need late the younger one to be under 30 for it to feel believable

Offline JO6688

Love the recommendation above. I feel like you need late the younger one to be under 30 for it to feel believable

Having experienced the joys of all three at the "Argentinian nut draining factory" in Kings Cross, I can say that Grace Lopez and Kary Devine are definitely between the ages of 20-30 (more closer to 20).

Offline Mstar86

Having experienced the joys of all three at the "Argentinian nut draining factory" in Kings Cross, I can say that Grace Lopez and Kary Devine are definitely between the ages of 20-30 (more closer to 20).

Sorry I was referring to OP wanting the mum to be 40’s in step daughter to be 30’s.

I was agreeing that a younger Kary or Grace would make the fantasy more realistic.

Offline Bornnippy

Just re-read and saw "on the slimmer side'. Scratch my recommendation.

Offline bgs117

I'd strongly consider Lulymay1 and one of her two fellow younger Argentinians she works with (Grace Lopez or Kary Devine).

I've done role play with Lulymay1 before (boss and secretary scenario), which Luly did well at. Message Lulymay1, explain the scenario and she'll talk to Grace or Kary about it.

Lulym1ay speaks perfect English, but Kary or Grace's is best described as Improving.

Grace is better looking but I think Kary is more enthusiastic.

Lulymay1
External Link/Members Only

Kary Devine
External Link/Members Only

Grace Lopez
External Link/Members Only

Solid suggestion, mate thanks! I'd been considering seeing Grace & Kary but hadn't thought about Luly. Any idea if they interact with each other during meets?