Author Topic: Gina sexy sweet - Manchester  (Read 2030 times)


13 review(s) for Gina sexy sweet (7 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Townie

External Link/Members Only

Arranged via text, all clear and prompt. Apartment is near Piccadilly and was clean and warm.
 
The A/W photos are touched up but definitely her. I didn't realise how petite she would be, much more so than the pics suggest. Probably 5'1 or 5'2 and size 6 tops with nicely soft and shapely enhanced boobs. She has decent if limited English but is fairly quiet and hesitant.

I'd booked an hour so started with a massage. This was far from the best Thai massage but after stepping in from Manchester weather it was nice to have a personal heater sat on my back - it felt like her body was generating more warmth than the radiator. Massage was mostly kneading and squeezing and paid particular attention to my backside. Maybe I just have a nice peachy bum.

After a while she wanted me to turn over and after a very extensive cleaning of my cock with wet-wipes, she started owo. This was nice - not going very deep but  sensual and got a good rhythm going. Stopped from time to time in order to lick my balls. After an extended time I suggested oral on her. This was good - she was clean and pretty sensitive, and guided my head nicely. Gradually built up pressure from gentle licks to vigorous tonguing while reaching up to massage her boobs, and got her legs quivering. Switched into 69 for a while after this.

Ready for sex and on with condom, had a variety of positions. She was quietly vocal, urging me on and stroking my face and body. Some kissing with almost closed mouth, no DFK. Got steadily more and more energetic until the climax, ending with her hugging me tightly. Some time left so we cuddled and she gently played with my cock while asking if I could manage a second cum (no chance with 10 minutes to go!). Time to go, and she helped me get dressed before giving me a tight hug and peppering my face with about a dozen kisses which was unexpected but very sweet. Checked time and had 60 mins exactly.

Overall this was good. She won't be right for some people, with her limited bj and no DFK. But she was sweet and playful and seemed to relax into it over the course of the booking. For me it was great.

£130 for 1 hour.




Offline Count Backwards

Great review. This matches my experience. Not the best I've ever had but there was something really appealing about her and I would return. I also got the quick fire kisses. I thought I was special :scare: