Author Topic: Riga  (Read 8719 times)

Offline Numberone

Hi chaps. Im off to Riga with some friends soon. I searched on here and kind of got the feeling that it wasn't what it used to be for this hobby of ours. I dont think it would be appropriate to have an outcall to the hotel, but wondered where the best lap dancing bars are or ideally a FKK type environment where you can watch ladies mingle and take them to a private room for 30 minutes etc. Any guidance appreciated

Offline vindici

Hi chaps. Im off to Riga with some friends soon. I searched on here and kind of got the feeling that it wasn't what it used to be for this hobby of ours. I dont think it would be appropriate to have an outcall to the hotel, but wondered where the best lap dancing bars are or ideally a FKK type environment where you can watch ladies mingle and take them to a private room for 30 minutes etc. Any guidance appreciated

Riga is a punting wasteland. Expensive and shite. If you are absolutely determined you can try these sites:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


Offline Numberone

Cheers pal. What about lap dancing bars?

Offline vindici

Cheers pal. What about lap dancing bars?

I stopped wasting money on that once I started punting. Why pay the same money for looking at a woman, when I can just fuck her? 🤷

Offline Numberone

I agree, but you said that there's no punting scene in Riga, I'm away with friends who enjoy lap dancing so it would be a compromise!

Offline elihd

Cheers pal. What about lap dancing bars?

I used gribu for a couple of punts there last year. Both a bit more expensive compare to the UK and other European countries but the girls are fit

Offline Numberone

Cheers pal. How much were they?

Offline YorkshireLad

Cheers pal. What about lap dancing bars?

I haven’t been but there’s this place…
External Link/Members Only

Offline Numberone


Offline petermisc

It is decades since I last went to Riga, but I well remember that the civvie girls were seriously hot, and dressed very attractively (it was summer).  But unfortunately I think the working girls realised that they could earn much more abroad than they could working at home, so the local scene died off.  Riga did gain a bit of a reputation at one time as a stag-do destination, but the authorities put their foot down.  I would be surprised if you couldn't find a few strip joints, but equally I wouldn't be surprised if they are priced to fleece foreign fools.

I visited a couple of times, but gave up as Prague has far more to offer both the tourist and the punter.


Offline BakerlooLine

Seeking is the only game in town in Riga.

Have a look at the Seeking thread, there are a few on there on Riga. I had one cracking punt off there.

Offline Lucas0

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 20
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Seeking is the only game in town in Riga.

Have a look at the Seeking thread, there are a few on there on Riga. I had one cracking punt off there.

Which girl did you meet?
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline BakerlooLine

« Last Edit: November 02, 2025, 07:30:18 pm by BakerlooLine »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Which girl did you meet?

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline Lonestaruk

I went to Riga about 15 years ago on a stag do. We did our research about lap dancing clubs and the only one that didn't have bad reviews was Jockey Club. We went in most nights and had a bloody brilliant time. Its right next to the Radisson and the Skyline bar so pretty central. If I recall there was a central stage with women dancing all evening, you could get a dance at the tables around the club or for a bit more, a dance in a private room. I wasn't into extras back then so I don't know if they would be available.

Offline Numberone

I went and its shit.
Lap Dancing £100 for 15 minutes and nothing else on offer and Indis nigh on impossible to pin down