Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spunk paranoia  (Read 2810 times)

Dusktildawn

Hi all

Maybe I am just strange  :unknown: :wackogirl:

However I have started getting concerned about where I deposit and leave my spunk
Reasons being it is quite a damning dna identifier of who you are,I have got concerned as to where I leave it

I usually only go for CIM now and have even resorted to taking the used condoms with me

The fact some sick person could use our spunk to claim a lot of things it could potentially ruin your life if you picked the wrong person -especially if you negatively reviewed them. We have seen a few nutcases make threats on here and if they kept a sample then  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Am I being stupid or do I have genuine concern to keep being prudent?

Barry Shipton

Yes,you are being paranoid.

Unless of course you are a famous multi-millionaire like Boris Becker and your spunk is worth it's weight in gold - in his case £20 million for a five minute blow job in a broom cupboard, the cost of his divorce, paternity and court costs.
External Link/Members Only

I expect ours goes straight in the bin or down the toilet.

Offline maxxblue

Hi all

However I have started getting concerned about where I deposit and leave my spunk
Reasons being it is quite a damning dna identifier of who you are,I have got concerned as to where I leave it

I usually only go for CIM now and have even resorted to taking the used condoms with me

The fact some sick person could use our spunk to claim a lot of things it could potentially ruin your life if you picked the wrong person -especially if you negatively reviewed them. We have seen a few nutcases make threats on here and if they kept a sample then  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I'm with you on this. Three times in the past month I've had WG's knock on my door informing me that they have identified me from sperm deposits that they have sent to biogenetic laboratories. I've changed my punting behaviour as a result, and now I bring my own condom filled with a bit of vanilla yoghurt, which I discretely swap for my used condom when the WG is not looking.

I only purchase the vanilla yoghurt with cash, and only from shops far from where I live, while wearing a 'Scream' mask, just in case.

You never know!

cockneybstrd

Hi all

Yes I think you very strange indeed.

Maybe lay off the Weed or something.

Offline Clooney

I'm with you on this. Three times in the past month I've had WG's knock on my door informing me that they have identified me from sperm deposits that they have sent to biogenetic laboratories. I've changed my punting behaviour as a result, and now I bring my own condom filled with a bit of vanilla yoghurt, which I discretely swap for my used condom when the WG is not looking.

I only purchase the vanilla yoghurt with cash, and only from shops far from where I live, while wearing a 'Scream' mask, just in case.

You never know!

:lol:

Offline Sedlmayer

Mate - I'm not 100% sure that punting is the right hobby for you.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Make sure she Swallows.... Job Done!  :thumbsup:

Offline webpunter

Wonder how many different samples of harry-munk will be knocking around the average WG's bedroom.  Sheets / pillows etc.  Or in my case headboard if i manage a particularly impressive flying cumshot.  The OP could go down the local massage parlour - there'll be even more.  Imagine how many black bin liners the dustmen must take away in a week ! He could always time his visit around this so his 'deposit' isn't left hanging around for too long  :lol:

Offline threechilliman

I remember watching some of mine drip off Rebecca Mores face and on to the carpet of the hotel room. Couldn't help wondering how many of us had left some behind as i recall it felt a bit sticky underfoot. God knows what would happen if anyone was murdered in that room.....

tcm

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I remember watching some of mine drip off Rebecca Mores face and on to the carpet of the hotel room. Couldn't help wondering how many of us had left some behind as i recall it felt a bit sticky underfoot. God knows what would happen if anyone was murdered in that room.....

tcm

Well as long as your DNA isn't already in their database, you'd be fine :D

If I were a punter, I'd be more concerned about the ladies who save the condoms to sell to the spunk drinkers :vomit:

Offline CBPaul

So, she whips the condom off, goes off and presumably stashes in the fridge or freezer and once she's accumulated enough for a bulk discount send them all off for DNA analysis.

Then what. I don't remember submitting my DNA profile when I renewed by council tax / driving license / passport and she can't exactly go along to the police with a collection of DNA results so how the fuck does she connect anything to you.

Certainly paranoid.

pukkapunt

she might tear herself a new arsehole and inject your load into it after your gone and claim rape, your wife will find out and you will get divorced and raped in prison???

:scare:

:rolleyes:

Offline threechilliman

If I were a punter, I'd be more concerned about the ladies who save the condoms to sell to the spunk drinkers :vomit:

Someone tell me this doesn't happen. Wish i'd not had salad cream on my sarni now.....

tcm

Quesadilla

Someone tell me this doesn't happen. Wish i'd not had salad cream on my sarni now.....

tcm
I have had a reliable regular recently tell me a client asked her to save the spunk filled condom from a previous meeting for him to drink.  :scare:

Fu@ked up crazy s#it.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Not necessarily. If tcm had anyone to whom he is blood-related to AND who were also on the Police Database, then it would not take them long to narrow down the number of suspects they are dealing with.

TCM, just hope that you do not come from a "criminal" family  :lol:

Offline Taggart

How does the OPs concern differ from a WG looking out of her window, noting down your registration plate (for those who punt and park outside) and getting it traced.

There has to be a certain level of trust on both sides, and this forum regularly highlights WGs who cannot be trusted to be discrete. And surprisingly some still appear to be in business......

Offline madeinwales56

Hi all

Yes, you are just strange. Take up another past time that doesn't involve sperm or other bodily fluids - like getting married for instance.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
How does the OPs concern differ from a WG looking out of her window, noting down your registration plate (for those who punt and park outside) and getting it traced.

There has to be a certain level of trust on both sides, and this forum regularly highlights WGs who cannot be trusted to be discrete. And surprisingly some still appear to be in business......

Does anyone have an idea how this can be done????

Offline StevenS

Many years ago I saw amica Bentley. She finished me off over her legs, pussy and stomach. She later said the stockings she was wearing were due to be posted as part of the used undies service. That played on my mind for a bit.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 06:21:08 pm by StevenS »

StPunt

Hidden Image/Members Only

...The suspects awaiting questioning.

Offline Sedlmayer

Does anyone have an idea how this can be done????

Pimps and prostitutes do this all the time so that they can blackmail unsuspecting punters. It's a piece of piss so long as you know a corrupt DVLA official in Swansea..........

Offline fisherofsouls

Pimps and prostitutes do this all the time so that they can blackmail unsuspecting punters. It's a piece of piss so long as you know a corrupt DVLA official in Swansea..........

It's an entirely routine enquiry to DVLA if you run a wheel-clamping business... which as we all know are entirely operated by upstanding gentlemen of the road  :scare:

But then, you weren't so stupid as to pull up outside a punt in your own fucking wheels were you ?

Offline superchamp

Scenario one. In his haste to get away post punt he crashes his car and is found unconscious with a condom full of spunk in his pocket. Er, well you're not going to believe this officer but.........

Scenario two. OP is worried about scenario one so decides to take the Underground (I'm assuming he's a Larndener), where he is pickpocketed by some Romanian sleaze. Result, his bag of spunk ends up where it started.

Scenario three. OP says fuck this, I'm going to stick to wanking. Shit, where did I put those crinkly dried up tissues?

Offline hockogrockle

Scenario one. In his haste to get away post punt he crashes his car and is found unconscious with a condom full of spunk in his pocket. Er, well you're not going to believe this officer but.........

Scenario two. OP is worried about scenario one so decides to take the Underground (I'm assuming he's a Larndener), where he is pickpocketed by some Romanian sleaze. Result, his bag of spunk ends up where it started.

Scenario three. OP says fuck this, I'm going to stick to wanking. Shit, where did I put those crinkly dried up tissues?
Like it!

Dodo

I actualy think Dusktildawn raises an interesting point. I have often thought that if I was a WG in need of a steady income and or UK residence one good way would be to use a punters sperm to bring on a pregnancy and seek out some  maintenance. Not a completly unheard of senario.

StPunt

I actualy think Dusktildawn raises an interesting point. I have often thought that if I was a WG in need of a steady income and or UK residence one good way would be to use a punters sperm to bring on a pregnancy and seek out some  maintenance. Not a completly unheard of senario.

nah she'd just advertise bareback services

Offline threechilliman

Offline webpunter

I have had a reliable regular recently tell me a client asked her to save the spunk filled condom from a previous meeting for him to drink.  :scare:
One sugar or two ? Yuk - i felt a little vomit rising up my throat.  On a par with one of HP's links :)

Offline Crazydave

She can try all she wants - I've had the snip. That's at least one good reason to have it done  :crazy:

dork

I recently mislaid a filled condom in a well known Glasgow hotel. If anyone is in the vicinity could you please collect it for me and forward it in pm?