Author Topic: Thai escorts - all inclusive  (Read 1799 times)

Offline adiroy9k

I saw a Thai WG few years back near Finchley Road and she was amazing - for 150 pounds an hour, I got a shower, rimming, CIM, Facial, A-Level and basically everything. She was a sub and very accomodating and in the end she gave me a namaste with a bow!!!

I've tried a number of Thai girls since then but now they are not that easy going, polite and dont do everything on the list. So I am asking if there is anyone in London who'd do everything with a smile on her face and could take a pretty well endowed pounding from behind and not complain or push back?

Offline APXcl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you don't mind spending an extra 20 for an hour I can defo recommend Miranda. Everything you mentioned is inclusive of her rate aside from facial which is extra. Last couple of times I saw her she suggested anal and would go for rimming midway through her bj. Getting rimmed isn't my bag and I'm not too fussed on anal but she's super energetic and enthusiastic, can also ride you for days and loves a pounding... Might be tricky booking her as she is quite popular.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2025, 07:35:51 am by APXcl »

Offline adiroy9k

Thank you, 30 Positive reviews and all look smashing. I have to try her next week. will leave a review after.

Offline mysteryman30

I saw a Thai WG few years back near Finchley Road and she was amazing - for 150 pounds an hour, I got a shower, rimming, CIM, Facial, A-Level and basically everything. She was a sub and very accomodating and in the end she gave me a namaste with a bow!!!

I've tried a number of Thai girls since then but now they are not that easy going, polite and dont do everything on the list. So I am asking if there is anyone in London who'd do everything with a smile on her face and could take a pretty well endowed pounding from behind and not complain or push back?

External Link/Members Only offers a great service, don't believe she offers anal (no interest so haven't enquired), also doesn't offer facials but very friendly and attentive and can happily take a good pounding in a few positions.

Offline magnetico

use the forum search, pick London / sort by most recent / last 6 months, keyword "thai"
you'll have tons of girls to pick from
I check this at least once a month.


also check the thread NEW ORIENTAL HOTTIES for the latest Asian girls

Offline adiroy9k

Thank you, added to the hotlist. While we are on the topic has anyone tried Fallyn - External Link/Members Only

she has been on my hotlist for a while but shows A-level (at discretion) but she looks hot and my type, with good reviews on AW. Any pointers or experience will be great.

Online Garyhart

Thank you, added to the hotlist. While we are on the topic has anyone tried Fallyn - External Link/Members Only

she has been on my hotlist for a while but shows A-level (at discretion) but she looks hot and my type, with good reviews on AW. Any pointers or experience will be great.

I saw Fallyn years ago in Kilburn while she was at Olina, which I didn’t review. She looked decent (typical Thai features, but bigger breasts than your average Thai). she gave a very very good service which I can’t fault. Easy to talk to and had good OWO.

Offline mysteryman30

Thank you, added to the hotlist. While we are on the topic has anyone tried Fallyn - External Link/Members Only

she has been on my hotlist for a while but shows A-level (at discretion) but she looks hot and my type, with good reviews on AW. Any pointers or experience will be great.

Yes I have seen her, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=429021.0
Others have reported her service being up and down recently but I had a good time