Sorry that I can't help you but East Asian WGs including Chinese are somewhat uncommon even in London and I believe some are for Chinese speakers only. Most East Asians are smaller than westerners and sometimes their English isn't too good (which may or not be a problem). If you meet with one please leave a review.
Absolutely a review will be left. I didn’t expect a huge response, I have been looking myself and was fairly confident about Jenny with the first review. Then the second review came along, that sounded like it was written by the girl herself or her “pimp”: too nicey nicey to be believed. That made me think again.
The thing that holds me back in all this, is the girl not being truly independent. I have two now that I can rely on, I would like a third and then get a response from one hopefully. Fingers crossed.