Author Topic: Peep Show Wien (Vienna)  (Read 3771 times)

Offline Aspera

External Link/Members Only

I was flying home from Vienna recently and had some time to kill in the morning before my flight. I'd been fancying something all week, but I'd been out in Budapest (heard some horror stories) and remote Slovakia (nothing around), so this place seemed perfect. I'd read a couple of reviews and I was put at ease that everything would be safe here. I got a Lime scooter across town, parked it across the road and nipped in the half-secluded entrance on the corner of the building.

Inside I was met by the receptionist who was reasonably friendly and explained how their card system worked, showed me around the various rooms and peepshow booths. I topped up my new card with €20 and went into a booth to see the show and get in the mood.

The peep show is good. You slide your card into the slow and the screen activates. The girls come onto a revolving bed and give a 3 minute striptease before leaving for the next girl. All decent standard and well dressed.

My goal was to use the glory hole while watching the peep show. They have one booth which is a dedicated glory hole and it costs €10 which is debited from your card. You select your girl on the screen inside the booth and she'll open the glory hole and "take your order" while you watch the show. I picked Stefi purely based on the fact she offered DT and she told me (in perfect English) it was €45 for 16 minutes OW and +€20 for OWO. I went for OWO. Not the cheapest offer in the world, but I was in a different country and fulfilling a fantasy, so I was happy to pay. Stefi gave a good service while I watched various girls strip on the screen. It's a slightly awkward setup as you have to twist your neck 90 degrees left to see the screen, but it was fine - horny enough to cum in about 8 minutes, at least! Offered baby wipes through the hole, cleaned up, and left.

Sex is €65/30min + €20 room hire from your card. Beatrice and Lana both looked stunning in the show. This place would be a big drain on my wallet if I lived here/close!

Girls are paid in cash. Room hire is paid by the card which you have to top up at reception - I paid in cash, not sure if you can pay by card.

All in all, a good, but expensive (compared to what you can get in the UK) experience. Would recommend, especially if you're into using a glory hole while watching hot girls strip!

Offline logic

That's really interesting. I'm not sure there are many places around like this these days? I may be completely wrong though  :D

Makes me wonder what else Vienna has to offer.

Offline enjoyedthat

Thanks Aspera. A great report. Must admit I used to love trawling around the Soho peep shows in the 80’s, last visited one in Amsterdam 10 years or so ago - and thought they’d all died a death, this is really interesting though and the thought of a nosh off whilst enjoying the show is really appealing.
Was the show on screens (as you indicate) or are they live as such? Sorry if I’ve misunderstood

Thanks

Offline Aspera

Was the show on screens (as you indicate) or are they live as such? Sorry if I’ve misunderstood

The booths are gathered round the "stage" (revolving bed) and you watch through a 2-way glass window. The window activates once you put your card in the slot. It's a little difficult to describe, but it's a live show. There's a photo on the website of the booths which might clarify

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline enjoyedthat

Thanks. Makes total sense.  So you’re watching a live show whilst having a ‘service’. That’s my dream lol

Offline Fisherman

They used to have similar set ups to this in Soho London, 40 years ago, certainly gave a teenage me a thrill

Offline enjoyedthat

Got out to Vienna this week and took Aspera’s advice (thank you) visited twice across 2 days and wasn’t disappointed. It was costly though.  After enjoying most of the girls on the stage I chose the Glory Hole room and ‘called’ Lola - within 2-3 minutes she was in the next room with the GH shutter down - quite obvious it was Lola as I bent down to hand the 45e over I saw her eye to eye.  She performed a non fuss BJ with condom (preferred) as I turned 90 degrees to watch the show.  Just at the point of no return, the ladies on the stage were swapping over lol (they perform for 3 minutes at a time) but overall it was a great experience. I finished after about 10 minutes, she helped wipe and said ‘bye’

Next day I returned and chose the duo video cabin - after watching the girls on stage I chose to ‘call’ Laurissa and she was in the small room with me within a couple of minutes. Large HD videos with your choice of porn, Laurissa gave me an oily handjob - my request again - and lots of filthy talk, all acted of course but did the job for me.

I really liked the experience - essentially it’s a whorehouse/laufhaus but my research didn’t result in much in Vienna - so although it was expensive I enjoyed it.

Thank you Aspera for posting this.  Much appreciated

Offline Aspera

Got out to Vienna this week and took Aspera’s advice (thank you) visited twice across 2 days and wasn’t disappointed. It was costly though.  After enjoying most of the girls on the stage I chose the Glory Hole room and ‘called’ Lola - within 2-3 minutes she was in the next room with the GH shutter down - quite obvious it was Lola as I bent down to hand the 45e over I saw her eye to eye.  She performed a non fuss BJ with condom (preferred) as I turned 90 degrees to watch the show.  Just at the point of no return, the ladies on the stage were swapping over lol (they perform for 3 minutes at a time) but overall it was a great experience. I finished after about 10 minutes, she helped wipe and said ‘bye’

Next day I returned and chose the duo video cabin - after watching the girls on stage I chose to ‘call’ Laurissa and she was in the small room with me within a couple of minutes. Large HD videos with your choice of porn, Laurissa gave me an oily handjob - my request again - and lots of filthy talk, all acted of course but did the job for me.

I really liked the experience - essentially it’s a whorehouse/laufhaus but my research didn’t result in much in Vienna - so although it was expensive I enjoyed it.

Thank you Aspera for posting this.  Much appreciated

You're very welcome! Glad you enjoyed(that!). I really wish there was something like this in the UK. There's places with gloryholes, but having the live show combination is not something I've ever encountered before.