Author Topic: Malaga in October  (Read 2594 times)

Offline MAK900

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 98
  • Likes: 3
  •  
Had a few nights in Malaga . My first time here. Lovely city and beautiful weather.
On the punting side I used Destacamo.com to good effect. The pics offered bare only a passing resemblance to what you get but that’s the way it is.
Had a crap 21 year old blonde who turned out to be about 30 . All a bit rushed but friendly enough.
Best time was with two Chinese girls both in their early 30’s paid. 60 each for double OWO and rimming on me from both of them, toegether.! Bargain. That was for 30 minutes.
And finally paid 100 for 30 minutes sex ( all with condom) OWO and rimming , inc 69. With a 25 year old Venezuelan. Very nice and friendly.
Sorry I didn’t have any links but as I speak Spanish it was all done by phone and text.
Even if you don’t speak the language it’s all pretty easy with google translate. I generally punt in the day as I think it’s safer.
I use destacamos in the canaries and in Majorca also.  I hope this helps!

Offline mrwhite

is the website geolocked?  I tried to have a look but nothing loaded.

Even if you did arrange everything by phone, surely you had links as you said you looked them up online.

Offline Ilikemuff

there are two ways in destacamos.com and destacamos.net
There is plenty of choice there but the filters are not perfect