Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sex duration?  (Read 1611 times)

Offline Trevor12

Hi all.

I've only been punting a few months and am still experimenting with booking duration and more importantly the activies during these bookings.

I think my ideal booking would be an hour, with 50ish minutes of penetration. However I usually only manage 10-15 mins before I'm too knackered to keep pumping. I have no problems with staying hard or delaying cumming thanks to Asda pharmacy.

So my question is how much penetration do you guys manage, and in what length of booking? And any tips? 

willbred

How long's a piece of string? I tend to go for 60/90 minute punts and "on average" I might be shagging the girl for a third of that tops.i am a big fan of foreplay, so most of the punt will be kissing, OWO, RO etc, whatever. Last 2 punts, I've had such a good time in " other areas", I've forgotten about shagging completely.
That's the first part of your question...I can't really give you any tips as I think it's totally up to each of us how we feel in ourselves and how the punt is going.

Hope this helps

Offline smiths

Hi all.

I've only been punting a few months and am still experimenting with booking duration and more importantly the activies during these bookings.

I think my ideal booking would be an hour, with 50ish minutes of penetration. However I usually only manage 10-15 mins before I'm too knackered to keep pumping. I have no problems with staying hard or delaying cumming thanks to Asda pharmacy.

So my question is how much penetration do you guys manage, and in what length of booking? And any tips?

My most regular booking length is an hour at 121 punts and i shag for about 15 minutes tops in that hour. I couldnt and more importantly wouldnt want to shag for longer. Sometimes i dont shag at all preferring kissing, OWO and RO among other things depending on what the WG offers.

Offline threechilliman

Generally do 1hr punts, 20 mins shagging with a lot of foreplay (RO,OWO) beforehand.

I had a 90 min punt a couple of weeks ago and we never got to shagging, but we did do lots of other stuff.

There ain't no right or wrong way, whatever gives you a buzz.

tcm

squeezebox

For me, around 30 minutes in a 1 hour booking. (50 mg of sildenafil assisted)

Foreplay, then a slow sensual build up and a big finale. The dirtier/hornier she is, then the grand finale is more intense.  :music:

cylon

The problem appears to be your fitness. You obviously want to prolong your actual shagging time but getting shagged out to early is curtailing your enjoyment. Therefore you need to increase your stamina. It's down to the gym for you my friend.  :thumbsup:

Offline tbrad

it varies for me how horny i am, there has been times ive shot my load up a hooker with a few strokes, but then other times ill go a full hour of penetration and not come at all, lot of variables that go into it,

Quesadilla

Shagging is just another form of exercise - the only way to increase your shag-fitness is to train specifically for it.

When I started punting I was in pretty good shape for my age - completed my first Olympic distance triathlon this year, not fast, but completed it no problem - with all that swimming/cycling/running I would say I have pretty good all-round fitness. 

And yet my first couple of punts - around May / June this year (1 hr each) - after lots of kissing / oral / 69 - the "shagging" bit was probably 15-20 mins and I found it exhausting.  Clearly uses very different muscles / fitness.

After "training" pretty much twice a week :D I am now almost exclusively booking 2 hr punts and the shagging is probably a good hour of it.  Did my first 3 hour punt with one of my regulars recently and it seemed like almost non-stop shagging!  :dance:

A few tips. 

1) It's not a race.  Start slow and steady in each position, build up steam, then back off again to catch your breath.  Repeat.
2) Mix up active and passive positions - alternate mish for example with cowgirl where she does most of the work. 
3) Some positions you can readily take turns doing the work - e.g. doggie - if you get tired just stop and make her take the strain for a while.  It's a nice feeling just kneeling / standing and letting her fuck you.
4) Or just switch back to 69 or a BJ for a while to take a breather before going again.

Enjoy!   :thumbsup:

Offline Trenlover

i think 1 hour is optimal, if you want a good punt you need to warm-up, some foreplay kissing and owo to get aroused , 20 mins

I also really enjoy examining her pussy before sex and fantasizing about how nice its going to be to get my cock in there.

you should be "absolutely gagging for it" before proceeding with sex because then it will feel much better.

I hate those punts where the WG tries to force it and to finish it quickly. There is a huge difference between sexual arousal and physical arousal. if you get rock hard through kissing and only light touching and oogling her body, thats proper sexual arousal. Physical arousal is just when you get hard because shes wanking/sucking you. if you start sex with just physical arousal its basically boring.

Offline Trevor12

Quesadilla, I agree. Like you, I'd also consider myself fairly fit, fitter than average definitley. I think it is my shagging muscles that are just very deconditioned at the moment. I guess I just need to keep at it, and with regular 'training' I won't fatigue so quickly! Your tip number 3 is one I'd never thought of, I shall use that at my next punt thanks :drinks:.

At the moment, the duration of the punt that is not spent shagging is spent doing the things you guys have mentioned: DFK, OWO, RO etc. If I could shag for longer, I would quite happily skip the RO (or limit it to longer bookings with girls I know are genuinely responsive) and minimise the OWO.

Offline threechilliman

I get a good 'workout' with the OH 2-3 times a week, which keeps me in shape for the real thing!

tcm

Toshiba

Varies.if ive seen her before it can last a lot linger than if shes new to me

A lot is in youre mind