Author Topic: Duo OWO Providers  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Mickeymagic

I've got some time to play this week and I really want to try a proper Porno Duo BJ. Looking for some recent intel. Only interested in the BJ really.

Was going to Try Billie&AliciaDuo (External Link/Members Only) but they're on tour atm.

Anyone have some recs?

Thanks!

Offline puntingking


Offline Ivor Hunch

not a personal recommendation, but from other reports veronica + one of her partners woudl seem an obvious option

Offline Julius1966

Veronika69 does duo with Sexy Ashley. Not a bad combo I'd say.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Or Olinas can probably arrange something if you like Thais girls.

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,709
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Veronika69 does duo with Sexy Ashley. Not a bad combo I'd say.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Or Olinas can probably arrange something if you like Thais girls.

I'd agree, though Ashley gives average head IMO, certainly compared to Veronica.

Offline puntingking



There is no short of good quality sps who would do duo sessions in London.  :thumbsup:

Offline notcalledchris


Or Olinas can probably arrange something if you like Thais girls.

Choose some of Olinas expert rimmed if you go down the Thai route.  As well as a double bj, you can then try a blow job from one wg whilst the other has her tongue up your arse.  In my opinion a truly magnificent experience.

Offline notcalledchris


Or Olinas can probably arrange something if you like Thais girls.

Choose some of Olinas expert rimmers if you go down the Thai route.  As well as a double bj, you can then try a blow job from one wg whilst the other has her tongue up your arse.  In my opinion a truly magnificent experience.

Offline Mickeymagic


Kary and Grace could be a good option.  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only


 :hi:

So I went for this in the end - Glad I did! Review incoming over the next few days.

Thanks @puntingking

Offline puntingking

So I went for this in the end - Glad I did! Review incoming over the next few days.

Thanks @puntingking


I am always happy to help  :drinks: