Author Topic: Karen Pretty - Crystal Palace - any intel  (Read 1089 times)

Offline da26

Hi, does anybody have any up to date intel on Karen Pretty External Link/Members Only

Can only find one positive review on here from 2021 and her AW feedback is limited. Find it slightly strange there isn't more on here?
Thanks
Da

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 11, 2025, 11:38:50 am by da26 »

Offline Mstar86

TOFTT and let us know!

Age of profile would suggest she’s legit, might not look exactly like the pic but if she does then you’ve struck gold!

Online LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
200ph in that catchment area... would be surprised if she's particularly flourishing even if she were including some of the typical esstras in her price.  If squirting wasn't just peeing for her and included then perhaps.  The very short likes list is also a bit off-putting even if honest.

Op, tell us if and how much she's quoting for her extras, that might also help explain lack of mention.

Offline MustardTiger

I just reviewed her, saw her a few months back.

She was a good fuck. Enthusiastic, nice woman, cheeky and eager to please.

Her rates were slightly toppy. Wish I’d made a repeat visit as her profile has disappeared… Also wish I had her number saved to see if I could confirm whether she’d be back or not.