Author Topic: Park118 Amsterdam - Mercedes  (Read 2216 times)

Offline DrIvan

Visited Amsterdam on business this week. After a 30 year gap... Didnt really fancy the tourist spots and saw the recent review left by jaydefo24.
This sounded like a straightforward punt in a house much like UK run parlours.
It was just a front door on a street of mostly residential homes opposite a park. Discrete enough
I had the task of seeing about 10 girls after being led in and then remebering them all (impossible for me) so chose one of the last ones. Paid 80 Euros for 30 min session.

It transpires Mercedes was fun and sweet 29 year-old mixed race girl, she said she was new and had only worked there a few days. I was then taken upstairs to a room which had a shower inside it. I asked for a shower and she offered to join me which was a nice touch and got me both refreshed and "up for it". I wasnt offered any extras nor did I request any. Continued with Oral covered. Rev Oral then slipped inside, she took a decent pounding then I was done. for me it was a spur of the moment punt as I was passing by, so was hapy with this vanilla/basic service which was well delivered. We had some small chat after where she told me she was a student/between jobs blah blah... pleasant enough. Left on the 30 min mark and on with my day.

Website page:
External Link/Members Only

Mercedes page
External Link/Members Only

Offline jaydefo24

 :thumbsup: Glad it was a positive experience and also good to know I’m not the only one who cannot remember 10 ladies in a row.::

It’s a like a game of 1 up from the start… is this one better than the previous one? Then remember her, else remember the previous one. But it didn’t work

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

Visited Amsterdam on business this week. After a 30 year gap... Didnt really fancy the tourist spots and saw the recent review left by jaydefo24.
This sounded like a straightforward punt in a house much like UK run parlours.
It was just a front door on a street of mostly residential homes opposite a park. Discrete enough
I had the task of seeing about 10 girls after being led in and then remebering them all (impossible for me) so chose one of the last ones. Paid 80 Euros for 30 min session.

It transpires Mercedes was fun and sweet 29 year-old mixed race girl, she said she was new and had only worked there a few days. I was then taken upstairs to a room which had a shower inside it. I asked for a shower and she offered to join me which was a nice touch and got me both refreshed and "up for it". I wasnt offered any extras nor did I request any. Continued with Oral covered. Rev Oral then slipped inside, she took a decent pounding then I was done. for me it was a spur of the moment punt as I was passing by, so was hapy with this vanilla/basic service which was well delivered. We had some small chat after where she told me she was a student/between jobs blah blah... pleasant enough. Left on the 30 min mark and on with my day.

Website page:
External Link/Members Only

Mercedes page
External Link/Members Only

What day and time did you go? Always go here for a punt when in town but my last few visits have been disappointing. Early this year and last year, not many girls in the lineup and standards were below normal but the fact you had 10 to choose from sounds like business is back up again  :hi: