External Link/Members OnlyMet her at Heathrow Airport
Met her around two months ago, late July or early August. I was in London getting ready to fly to Barcelona early in the morning. While waiting, I was browsing Kommons / EuroGirlsEscort and came across her profile. I realized she was back active again, so I sent her a message. She replied quickly, and I decided to take an Uber to the hotel near Heathrow.
The hotel was a bit of a maze — I got lost for a few minutes before finding her room. When I met her, she looked just like her photos: petite, curvy, and attractive. Her bunda is quiet huge, thick small girl and She was friendly, welcoming, and quite confident. The place could have been a bit tidier, but nothing major.
We had a decent session overall. We started off kissing and tongue kissing, then she told me to move to the bed which she did OWO for two seconds. Then she started to ride me and do cowgirl but after I took control and started pounded her doggy, after a while flipped her did missionary. Then we did standing up doggy and then she gave me handjob I finished.
She’s professional and straightforward but not very affectionate or engaging on a personal level. It felt more like a quick meet-up than a real connection. I’d say she’s someone you need to take charge with — otherwise, she’ll guide things her way and wrap it up fast.
An expensive pump and dump
Overall:
Looks – 9/10
Attitude – 7/10
Service – 6.5/10
Value – 6/10
£150 - half an hour
She’s good if you’re after something quick and uncomplicated, but don’t expect much chemistry or connection.