Author Topic: Advice from seasoned punters on potential TGTBT  (Read 1802 times)

Offline KeefeD40

Hello gents

Advice please....

The preamble...
Profile has popped up with a girl looking like my idea of perfection. Reverse image search no alarm bells all good. AW profile created a few days ago so no other info...

Contacted her and either her or pimp replied comms fine but pretty demanding on when I want to see her, when you coming etc.

I asked if she was girl in profile and got a photo back that one could argue is slightly staged but in fairness it was a selfie.

Normally go for tried and tested, and I know this would be a punt...before I venture wanted to hear from some of the more experienced punters whether alarm bells or this all sounds legit.

I know I know it's called punting for a reason and take the plunge etc, and I probably will, but as this girl is so new wanted to know if there were things you gents could advise on

Top men thanks in advance
Keef

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Go with your gut.

If the profile turns out to be 'real' and she delivers a great service you'll be the happiest you have been punting in a long while knowing you have found a gem.

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
A link to her profile might help  :unknown:

Offline KeefeD40

A link to her profile might help  :unknown:

I know my man but paranoid about sergei seeing this and connecting the dots if it is fake...get me?
Just wanting to know if there are signs to look out for.

Offline MLawro93

Share the link so we can comment? Otherwise, as Jamie has mentioned - go with your gut and report back

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Go for it, worst case scenario you walk and see a regular.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
I know my man but paranoid about sergei seeing this and connecting the dots if it is fake...get me?
Just wanting to know if there are signs to look out for.

If we think it's fake, don't go. That way Sergei isn't a problem.
If you want any useful contribution, identify her

Offline oinki

I know my man but paranoid about sergei seeing this and connecting the dots if it is fake...get me?
Just wanting to know if there are signs to look out for.

If you want some value it is better to just post the profile, especially if it is tgtbt. Otherwise your anecdote is just that. Perhaps a punter has met them already and can give feedback. I dont believe you are a main character and sergei will be able to filter out the numerous messages, different profiles, etc that they are managing.

Offline neerajkaul

- Check the area on google streets and see what it feels like
- take just the right amount of cash
- if possible, take a punting phone or cheaper phone
- be ready to walk away if the girl isnt right for you




Offline KeefeD40

Thanks for the replies. I get the whole 'just do it' and 'share the profile' angle, but I wouldn’t have asked the question if that was all I was after. What I was hoping for was more from the experienced eyes here: the kind of detail or red flag to look out for. I'm going to take the punt, will update.

Offline scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,783
  • Likes: 548
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Thanks for the replies. I get the whole 'just do it' and 'share the profile' angle, but I wouldn’t have asked the question if that was all I was after. What I was hoping for was more from the experienced eyes here: the kind of detail or red flag to look out for. I'm going to take the punt, will update.

Any red flags will be in the profile, which is why we're asking for it

Offline Heph

The relevant red flags would include

* The novelty of her profile
* Lack of literacy
* Purple-prose, especially in contrast to...
* Arseyness of her replies
* Price, especially where significantly cheaper than other locals
* Too extensive likes
* Refusal to have a brief phone chat
* The location post-code - is it dodgy? is it somehow consistent with her image and writing?
*Last-minute demands for a deposit

Any questions which you feel might be awkward to ask at this well-advanced stage could be handled by a sim-swap or similar and making a fresh enquiry- this time taking greater care (and using different syntax) to get more of the detail that is essential for you to proceed

You also have to ask yourself, as objectively as you can, 'how much of a pain-in-the-ass have I been to deal with on this enquiry?', and perhaps adjust your expectations accordingly.



« Last Edit: October 08, 2025, 02:31:09 am by Heph »

Offline WelshClipper

For the sake of argument let us assume she is real.

You sent two messages, the first asking about a booking, the second asking if she was the girl in the photos.

I my experience real SP’s have a very low tolerance of someone they suspect is a time waster, the fact that ‘she’ sent a reply demanding info about what you wanted then actually subsequently send a photo to prove she is real, is not a common response. You would usually get blocked or ignored at that point.

Harsh but true.   :manhater:

But that has been my experience, I only ever expect one or none responses.

So I would be suspicious on that basis alone.  :hi:

Offline KeefeD40

The relevant red flags would include

* The novelty of her profile
* Lack of literacy
* Purple-prose, especially in contrast to...
* Arseyness of her replies
* Price, especially where significantly cheaper than other locals
* Too extensive likes
* Refusal to have a brief phone chat
* The location post-code - is it dodgy? is it somehow consistent with her image and writing?
*Last-minute demands for a deposit

Any questions which you feel might be awkward to ask at this well-advanced stage could be handled by a sim-swap or similar and making a fresh enquiry- this time taking greater care (and using different syntax) to get more of the detail that is essential for you to proceed

You also have to ask yourself, as objectively as you can, 'how much of a pain-in-the-ass have I been to deal with on this enquiry?', and perhaps adjust your expectations accordingly.

Excellent advice thank you and much appreciated. Will follow advice and update here

Offline KeefeD40

For the sake of argument let us assume she is real.

You sent two messages, the first asking about a booking, the second asking if she was the girl in the photos.

I my experience real SP’s have a very low tolerance of someone they suspect is a time waster, the fact that ‘she’ sent a reply demanding info about what you wanted then actually subsequently send a photo to prove she is real, is not a common response. You would usually get blocked or ignored at that point.

Harsh but true.   :manhater:

But that has been my experience, I only ever expect one or none responses.

So I would be suspicious on that basis alone.  :hi:

Thsnk you buddy appreciated, yes, something about the responses had my gut telling me something and wanted to know what seasoned hobbyists thought too. Thsnks again

Online yesbby

Resolve yourself to walk if it isn't her. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to work that out but you can still do it quite a long way after exchanging money. You can also walk if the photos aren't representative but are still of the SP, or if you just don't like the vibe. So, need to get your strategy straight

This issue is live with every punt, by the way, even with top agencies
« Last Edit: October 08, 2025, 10:25:14 am by yesbby »

Offline KeefeD40

Thanks again for responses

Made appointment, but before leaving home did some more digging and reverse image searched the picture 'she' sent me through WhatsApp. Turns out the girl is a reality TV star.

Profile : External Link/Members Only

For future ref the thing that raised some doubts was how pushy the admin was at getting me to book.

Thanks again chaps was useful  :thumbsup:

Offline oinki

Could have posted this here for others to help like I mentioned. We are here to help, most of the times. One of the pictures on aw actually gets a hit on yandex reverse image based on her tattoos which links one of the pictures to a lady that is/has been involved with a certain Vinicius Jr. Probably another hint to use different reverse image provider next time as well.

Offline KatieEdinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Service Provider
  • Posts: 140
  • Likes: 71
  •  
For future ref the thing that raised some doubts was how pushy the admin was at getting me to book.

I think the doubt would be when a girl that attractive is only £160. Too cheap to be true

Offline Heph

Turns out the girl is a reality TV star.

OOOF!

The body copy on the profile is written by a native English speaker, and most likely a Brit. It's possibly lifted entirely from another Prossie's blurb - (reason: the punctuation doesn't match well with the particularness of the person who'd make the effort to write like that). The price point is inconsistent with 'a personality', even if from the equivalent of a Ch5 late night show in Brazil. As I've remarked to some apparent controversy elsewhere, there are chubby 4s being touted at hyper-ambitious £400-£600 p/hr with agencies in London, so this chapette would represent the bargain of the century in comparison, even allowing for the London-on-sea locale.

That said, there's scope for openness to risk, and given how objectively gorgeous she is, if you weren't going to have to spend more than 30 minutes travelling to her, booking whilst retaining the determination to walk if she turns out to be a B&S, should remain an option.



« Last Edit: October 09, 2025, 02:45:27 am by Heph »

Offline Ivor Hunch

Thanks again for responses

Made appointment, but before leaving home did some more digging and reverse image searched the picture 'she' sent me through WhatsApp. Turns out the girl is a reality TV star.

Profile : External Link/Members Only

For future ref the thing that raised some doubts was how pushy the admin was at getting me to book.

Thanks again chaps was useful  :thumbsup:

So was it good?

Offline KeefeD40

So was it good?

I cancelled once I saw was a stolen persona. The real girl is on insta and recent mum. Doubt very highly she would have been waiting for my knock on the door in a dingy flat in brigjton