Author Topic: East London blow job  (Read 4351 times)

Offline muddy funxter

As the title suggests looking for pse  blowjob around that area if anyone can help

Offline Mstar86

Both of these fit the bill and cover different type of looks, let us know who you end up with

External Link/Members Only

Or

External Link/Members Only

Offline advent2016

As the title suggests looking for pse  blowjob around that area if anyone can help

Ultimate Karen
External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

Both of these fit the bill and cover different type of looks, let us know who you end up with

External Link/Members Only

Or

External Link/Members Only

Seen Billy blows was ok.... the other seems very expensive 😕

Offline muddy funxter

Ultimate Karen
External Link/Members Only

Saw donkeys years ago and she was using those photos then lol thanks for help though

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Seen Billy blows was ok.... the other seems very expensive 😕

State who you won't see and what your budget is so others don't waste their time.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

State who you won't see and what your budget is so others don't waste their time.

Also East London is a very big area from just east of the City all the way to Essex so a few boroughs may help too!

Offline muddy funxter

In around barking Dagenham area. I saw billy blows miles from London and as I said Karen before I knew these forums existed so not much point me putting a list.... budget anything under 100 for 30 mins

Offline Mstar86

In around barking Dagenham area. I saw billy blows miles from London and as I said Karen before I knew these forums existed so not much point me putting a list.... budget anything under 100 for 30 mins

£100 for a 30min real PSE BJ in London

Tbh I’m into see who people recommend that fit this brief now.

Most offer blow and go or would just want normal 30min rate as giving a true PSE BJ is apparently quite tiring and more effort than sex in some cases


Offline gurds

do you want deep throat, swallow, cim?

Best blowjob experience would be deepthroat, owo, cim and swallow soul sucking finish. There aren't many girls skilled at this but there are a few.

Offline muddy funxter

do you want deep throat, swallow, cim?

Best blowjob experience would be deepthroat, owo, cim and swallow soul sucking finish. There aren't many girls skilled at this but there are a few.

Well if I was describe it that would probably be it.....

Offline muddy funxter

Bump, some must know of a filthy Gem that can deep throat a nice thick cock

Offline Mstar86

External Link/Members Only

£110 for hh

Highly recommended & well reviewed on here.

Local to East London.

Offline muddy funxter

External Link/Members Only

£110 for hh

Highly recommended & well reviewed on here.

Local to East London.




Appreciate the intel 😊

Offline TheZkeeper

External Link/Members Only

£110 for hh

Highly recommended & well reviewed on here.

Local to East London.

How do you contact her? I’ve messaged a couple of times on AW but never hear back and she never seems to have a number listed.

Online schlong118118

How do you contact her? I’ve messaged a couple of times on AW but never hear back and she never seems to have a number listed.

her number is up today