Hi everyone, hope you’re all doing well.
I’m new here on the forum, and first of all, I apologise if I’m doing something wrong by opening a topic for this kind of question.
I’d like to ask for some feedback regarding the following profile:
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI noticed that this profile has received some negative reviews in the past, but they’re quite old. I also saw that two forum members have commented about it — Simon07 on 27 February 2025, and PilotMan on 12 September 2025.
PilotMan mentioned that the girl he met, “GORGEOUS_VIOLET”, wasn’t the same as in the photos on the site, but actually the former “JHENNY_NAUGHTY”.
That left me a bit confused, since JHENNY_NAUGHTY is on my list, and I don’t want to book a meeting and end up meeting someone different from the advert.
I’d really appreciate any updated information or confirmation from anyone who has recent experience with this profile.
Thanks a lot for your help!