Author Topic: Any Viet/Filipino/Indonesian/Cambodian providers?  (Read 2141 times)

Offline yonimax

Happy Punters!

Seen a few Chinese and Thai ladies, very happy but after a trip to Singapore I feel I am missing out on other SEA ladies. I have not found any Viet/Filipino/Indonesian/Cambodian providers in London so far.
If not London any idea where else in UK can one sample the lovelies with some choice? or even in Europe?

Cheers!

Offline 2happen

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=435522.0

Apple comes to mind. Otherwise SPs of those nationalities are uncommon to see here. All available in Dubai, you’ll struggle to find much closer I think
« Last Edit: October 08, 2025, 12:54:11 pm by 2happen »

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,907
  • Likes: 567
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Happy Punters!

Seen a few Chinese and Thai ladies, very happy but after a trip to Singapore I feel I am missing out on other SEA ladies. I have not found any Viet/Filipino/Indonesian/Cambodian providers in London so far.
If not London any idea where else in UK can one sample the lovelies with some choice? or even in Europe?

Cheers!

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline chr0n0_0

You can try Mindful V, although she seems to be hit and miss. I've never had her-

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jeffers77

For the lack of better options....

Chichester is doable from London: External Link/Members Only

This girl *looks* a bit Vietnamese: External Link/Members Only