Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fit, tattoed bright red headed hottie. Beau.  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Blue84

Am considering seeing Beau. Looks awesome. Anyone seen her ?  Not many reviews on aw and can't find anything here. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline Silver Birch

She looks proper dirty but her enjoys list is way too short

Offline Blue84

I called her. Is pretty vanilla but does more than her list states apparently. 160 an hour. Epsom.

Offline yaa tere

looks hot mate, let me know how it goes....

Offline herbie007

I'd also like to know how you get on and a review would be appreciated if you do get to see her.  :drinks:

Offline Bartolomeo

Offline Turtle1

She comes across as a right old cunt on her profile. Seems a bit full of her self but having rang her she seemed a lot nicer on the phone. I love her looks, Im highly tempted to visit next weekend. Ill post the full review when i do....

Offline Blue84

Its a toss up between her and Sydney jj on Tuesday. Anyone seen Sydney ? Is she worth it ?

Offline sumofallparts

She comes across as a right old cunt on her profile. Seems a bit full of her self but having rang her she seemed a lot nicer on the phone. I love her looks, Im highly tempted to visit next weekend. Ill post the full review when i do....

She has a truck load of attitude. Very stroppy girl who thinks the world revolves around her.
Personally, I am not so keen on this type.  But your money, etc

Offline muffdiver

Saw her a few weeks ago and has to be one of the worst punts ever!

She is definitely not cut out for this job, however horny you're feeling best to find someone else:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23320.0;topicseen

Offline sumofallparts

Your comments mirror my experience with her.

Attitude attitude attitude.

Also does incalls where she lives "with her flat mate" who happens to be the b/f out at work...........

Mark Andrews

She looks proper dirty but her enjoys list is way too short

Precisely my thoughts; it gives me the feeling as though she may be a little too uptight.