Author Topic: Nia24 - Uxbridge  (Read 1140 times)

Offline pythago

External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile in Uxbridge. Pictures were slightly different to what you can see today.
Pictures at the time seemed to show a girl of about 24 -30 years.
At arrival, the girl was actually the one from the profile, but a few years older, maybe 30-35. She was even kind of skinny, dressed in a jumper and jogging trousers. Face looked a bit worn. She was coughing. What?
I asked if she had a cold. She said it's because of the vapes.
Yes, smoking and vapes, I could imagine.
Made my excuses and left.
Either cold or smoking, both were no options for me to stay.
She was friendly over text on the phone, but I imagine this was handled by someone else.

Her pictures you can see on her profile might either not be hers - they don't give away much - or were taken at at time where she was less skinny.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2025, 05:48:22 pm by pythago »

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,551
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Did you see the girl shown in the previous reviews?

What was it about the profile that made you want to try despite the negative reviews?

What rating are you giving this encounter, we need it to accept this as a review?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2025, 11:32:59 am by LLPunting »

Offline Marvelous

Did you see the girl shown in the previous reviews?

What was it about the profile that made you want to try despite the negative reviews?

What rating are you giving this encounter, we need it to accept this as a review?

Profile been swapped to her mate this girl

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=29430

Offline pythago

Did you see the girl shown in the previous reviews?

What was it about the profile that made you want to try despite the negative reviews?

What rating are you giving this encounter, we need it to accept this as a review?

Interesting.
I hadn't seen the three negative reviews. Had I seen those, I wouldn't have gone.
Pictures looked kind of cute, but information was sparse also.  And pictures are completely different compared to what you see now.
At first instance, I thought I put it down as a discussion, rather than a review.
I walked because I didn't feel comfortable, with her lazy outfit, her unpreparedness, her cough, her vape in her hand, her misleading age. She was still friendly and I got a friendly text message afterwards. Kind of if I found my way out.
But you are right, it could be posted as a negative review, too, given all thoses negative aspects.
Negative for me.
Thanks.