Author Topic: Antonia Ice  (Read 3486 times)


54 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 25 negative) [Indexed by ]
67 review(s) for Antonia aa (21 positive, 17 neutral, 29 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline frodobaggins

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked to see Antonia at 11am today

Meeting never happened but here is a transcript of our text conversation.

10:45 Me:  Hey I'm here early, no rush x
11:07 Anotonia:  Hi hun text me x
11:07 Me: Hey I'm outside x
11:08: Antonia:  10 mins pls hun
11:23 Me:  Ok... let me know when you're ready...
11:32 Me:  ?
11:44 Antonia:  I am ready
11:45 Me:  House number?
11:46 Antonia:  Yov arive
11:46 Me:  ...what is your house number?  Address?
11:47 Antonia: (provides postcode)
11:47 Me:  Yes I'm there... What is your house number...?
11:48 Antonia:  (provides postcode)
11:49 Me:  (Suggest a random nearby building)
11:52 Me:  This has been a total waste of my time.  Expect a LOT of bad feedback!
11:58 Antonia:  It not was me what i do wrong
12:14 Me:  Seriously?  1) You are 45 minutes late.  2) You fail to specify exact address.  3) You communicate none of this.  You have messed up my day.
12:21 Antonia:  i finch you are rude and do what you want ok
12:27 Me:  I think you should seriously question your own interpretation of reality.

Good luck guys...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Pchew


UberX

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
she looks seriously hot but for Romanian term I shall avoid

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Sounds like she is packing a IQ of a 8 year old and clearly off her face on who knows what. Look at her responses to the negatives on her profile. She shows she can write and understand proper English when her reputation is on the line. Good job on not seeing this girl. Sounds like a scammer.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2014, 06:07:06 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline j4247

Should've read my review first!

She is very hot but even if you get to meet her she's a crap shag.

Her english was decent so I suspect she couldn't be bothered/was on something.

She spent a good few minutes moaning about other punters whilst I was with her...

Offline Silver Birch

Should've read my review first!

She is very hot but even if you get to meet her she's a crap shag.

Her english was decent so I suspect she couldn't be bothered/was on something.

She spent a good few minutes moaning about other punters whilst I was with her...

Definitely hot in the photos but thanks to ukp she won't be getting any of my cash  :drinks:

Offline barnstorm123

Even with the negative reviews, at 50 quid I'm tempted to go for a half hour even if it is a bit mechanical and just a ball-draining exercise. She is smoking hot.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
3 out of 4 reviews on here were a Big Red Negative - not sure even at £50 she would be worth the effert

Offline boomting_

The dirty money grabbing slag! Just after the money it seems...

I hope she ,or her pimp reads this, and some changes are made!

if it wasn't for UKP I would of had a go with her... I won't be going any where near this with my hard earned money.

Just out of curiosity, where is she based? Postcode? Pm me it if you feel it's too sensitive to say on here... Thanks

Offline j4247

She moves around.

Somewhere different every week. Most of the usual SE cities from what I've seen.

Curious6705

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Even with the negative reviews, at 50 quid I'm tempted to go for a half hour even if it is a bit mechanical and just a ball-draining exercise. She is smoking hot.

Some punters report her restricting penetration, on the basis of which, it sounds like it would not be a quick satisfying bang. Shame, because as an optik fick she looks fine.

Offline Bangers and Gash

The OP has the patience of a saint. By 11:08 I'd of been long gone.  :mad:

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250