Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Cambridge  (Read 2237 times)

53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by ]
62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Pchew

First review.

Arranged to meet for one hour last week.  Comms was bad.  Spoke over the phone and she couldn't understand half of what I said.  sent texts to confirm the services at the end.  No address was given until an hour before the meeting despite me kept asking for.

Arrived at a quiet residential area in northern Cambridge about 15 minutes early.  Texted her again but no reply.  Waited until the time up and then called her.  She started shouting over the phone at me, asking me why I didn't contacted her early.  Again she couldn't understand English well and half way through she's too fed up and just cut off. 

External Link/Members Only

Offline CBPaul

Quiet residential area in north Cambridge.....

I wonder if she's working from the same place as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed on here so decided to try for a punt on Wednesday, asked for a rough idea of where she was, got a text saying the road name (residential in north Cambridge) so made a booking. Totally unresponsive until 30 minutes before the time I'd asked for which was too late for me to make it, asked for an hour ahead and never heard anything back. Business must be good in these parts.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Natwest

Quiet residential area in north Cambridge.....

I wonder if she's working from the same place as

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Reviewed on here so decided to try for a punt on Wednesday, asked for a rough idea of where she was, got a text saying the road name (residential in north Cambridge) so made a booking. Totally unresponsive until 30 minutes before the time I'd asked for which was too late for me to make it, asked for an hour ahead and never heard anything back. Business must be good in these parts.  :thumbsdown:

There is a picture in the Gallery which has the same background as a picture in Aly's Gallery so I am pretty sure they do operate from the same place.

Offline CBPaul

There is a picture in the Gallery which has the same background as a picture in Aly's Gallery so I am pretty sure they do operate from the same place.

Good spot.  :thumbsup:

Offline Natwest

Good spot.  :thumbsup:

Thank you, though I think it says more about how little I enjoyed my punt with Aly that I was payng more attention to the decor. I got a reasonable look at it in doggy but without my glasses on it was difficult to work out where it was. So if you do get to go there could you have a look for me? It's at the headboard end of the bed.

Offline CBPaul

Thank you, though I think it says more about how little I enjoyed my punt with Aly that I was payng more attention to the decor. I got a reasonable look at it in doggy but without my glasses on it was difficult to work out where it was. So if you do get to go there could you have a look for me? It's at the headboard end of the bed.

This bit made me laugh - at your mis-fortune I know, for which I apologies.

As for seeing her, I don't think I'll bother. Having been pissed about once, they've got to be seriously tempting to allow a second opportunity of being pissed about. Aly just doesn't tempt me enough to try punting with now.

Offline Natwest

This bit made me laugh - at your mis-fortune I know, for which I apologies.

As for seeing her, I don't think I'll bother. Having been pissed about once, they've got to be seriously tempting to allow a second opportunity of being pissed about. Aly just doesn't tempt me enough to try punting with now.

Aly was an itch that had to be scratched as I had yet to see a Romanian. It's almost impossible not to be drawn in when you look at the pictures on her profile. And when you see her naked, she looks fucking sexy. But the service is just not there. I'm not looking for a GFE, just a good fuck and there needs to be a feeling that even if she thinks you are pig ugly she will go through the motions convincingly. She doesn't. However, I can see that if you want to pay £100 to see a stunning women naked in the flesh you might think that's enough for a good AW review. Not for me though.

Offline CBPaul

Aly was an itch that had to be scratched as I had yet to see a Romanian. It's almost impossible not to be drawn in when you look at the pictures on her profile. And when you see her naked, she looks fucking sexy. But the service is just not there. I'm not looking for a GFE, just a good fuck and there needs to be a feeling that even if she thinks you are pig ugly she will go through the motions convincingly. She doesn't. However, I can see that if you want to pay £100 to see a stunning women naked in the flesh you might think that's enough for a good AW review. Not for me though.

Been there, done that several times. Having a young, fit sexy girl with a banging body is OK the first time but it's a case of box ticked and move on. Thanks for the feedback though, this is another off the HL for me and a disappointing punt averted  :thumbsup:.

Offline Spocks_Ears

Re: NaughtyAlyxx  External Link/Members Only

I made a very last minute booking with her as I'd been let down at the last minute by another girl.
She was quick to reply back via text - agreed a time. She was a little late, but no real bother.

Location was a flat in a quiet residential area (a lot of For Sale signs up on houses around around the flats  :unknown:) in North Cambridge.
Aly was very sweet - pretty, without being knockout. Very pleasant hour, reasonable price. She did seem a tad on the clock and once time was up, you knew it!
Still it was a good hour & I've no complaints