Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Jade- Adultwork  (Read 2417 times)

8 review(s) for Teen_Jade (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Highlander

Teen Jade
External Link/Members Only

Communication all done by text as I had her number from booking her previously. She left me hanging for a couple of hours on the day when I texted to confirm for later in the day. I got a bit nervous and booked someone else as I thought she'd sacked me off. I did get a reply a couple of hours before the booking time so cancelled my other booking which may have made me unpopular with that particular girl.

I texted her 5 minutes before the meet and asked her to leave the door on the latch and be ready for me on her hands and knees with her knickers around her knees. Texted be back saying "no problem"

Arrived to find her as requested. What a sight as I walked into the bedroom! She really does have a gorgeous ample round booty as described on her AW profile. She is lean with very good muscle tone suggesting she attends the gym regularly.

I started with some RO and rimming on her in doggy position. How could I resist with that amazing arse. On with the condom and I flipped her over so I could kiss her as well as sucking and licking her perfect nipples as we had missionary sex. She's a great kisser and I maybe lasted 10 minutes before I came inside her.

Round 2 commenced after a bit of a chat. I then gave her more oral, She was nicely responsive making appreciative noises during this, but not fake sounding. I took her doggy style next holding her head back with her mane of jet black permed hair. She looked great with her arms out in front of her but I told her to give me her hands. I grabbed her wrists and she turned her arms inward holding my wrists which I thought was hot. It was also a great position as I was able to get really deep using her arms for leverage which felt incredible and couldn't hold on long before exploding.

Verdict
Great 30 min booking with a gorgeous tanned and toned teen babe as described on her profile. Great value for money as well at £50 for the half hour even though I gave her £60 as we went over.

themademan2

Great review mate, nowt better than letting yourself in! I do it nearly all the time and adds to the excitement

Offline Uniformad

Great time had and review, just a shame she is piss poor at answering emails and letting people down, well in my opinion anyway.

Offline Highlander

Thanks.
Agreed MM, sometimes really good to get straight into it with no talk or anything. Just have to remember to pay her afterwards. I forgot this part last time I did this with Jade's mate, Honey. She's a lovely lass and was tactfully asking "Have you forgotten anything" as I was leaving and I was looking around the place saying "nope, I've got everything" Haha...

Offline Bengeo13

Good work Highlander, well impressed!
I have to say I'm very tempted by this 'door on the latch' start to the booking that you and MM2 are trying out
Do the girls agree quite easily, or do you need to use some persuasion skills?
Which girls are up for it apart from Jade?

Offline MasterChief

I have to say I'm very tempted by this 'door on the latch' start to the booking that you and MM2 are trying out

Been doing this for years, most girls are up for it, tried a couple of times with agencies but no luck though!

Another favourite is to get them to answer door naked and get down to it right behind the door, fucking horny to meet a stranger and have her with hardly a word passing between you :)

Offline maxxblue

Teen Jade
External Link/Members Only

Communication all done by text as I had her number from booking her previously. She left me hanging for a couple of hours on the day when I texted to confirm for later in the day. I got a bit nervous and booked someone else as I thought she'd sacked me off. I did get a reply a couple of hours before the booking time so cancelled my other booking which may have made me unpopular with that particular girl.

I texted her 5 minutes before the meet and asked her to leave the door on the latch and be ready for me on her hands and knees with her knickers around her knees. Texted be back saying "no problem"

Arrived to find her as requested. What a sight as I walked into the bedroom! She really does have a gorgeous ample round booty as described on her AW profile. She is lean with very good muscle tone suggesting she attends the gym regularly.

I started with some RO and rimming on her in doggy position. How could I resist with that amazing arse. On with the condom and I flipped her over so I could kiss her as well as sucking and licking her perfect nipples as we had missionary sex. She's a great kisser and I maybe lasted 10 minutes before I came inside her.

Round 2 commenced after a bit of a chat. I then gave her more oral, She was nicely responsive making appreciative noises during this, but not fake sounding. I took her doggy style next holding her head back with her mane of jet black permed hair. She looked great with her arms out in front of her but I told her to give me her hands. I grabbed her wrists and she turned her arms inward holding my wrists which I thought was hot. It was also a great position as I was able to get really deep using her arms for leverage which felt incredible and couldn't hold on long before exploding.

Verdict
Great 30 min booking with a gorgeous tanned and toned teen babe as described on her profile. Great value for money as well at £50 for the half hour even though I gave her £60 as we went over.

I notice that Teen Jade now describes herself as tanned and toned. I seem to remember her describing herself as black. I remember one report on here describing her as half African. Is she tanned, or is she black?

Offline toon972

Half African seems to be the best description.

Offline Highlander

I notice that Teen Jade now describes herself as tanned and toned. I seem to remember her describing herself as black. I remember one report on here describing her as half African. Is she tanned, or is she black?

I'd describe her as black. Skin tone is more Beyonce than, I don't know....Grace Jones. I noticed she has a lighter thong tan mark on her bum so is both black and tanned...

Offline Highlander

Not really sure Bengeo. Have to say I've only done it with Jade, Honey and Paris formerly of C&S. I think I just copied MM2 and his room card under the door trick with Paris, pretty sure he mentioned he did this with her in his review. Felt a little bit daft mind, asking the guy on the phone to relay that I wanted to find her naked and playing on arrival. Was worth it though  :lol: