Author Topic: ValentinaRosa - Sw5 Outcall  (Read 4485 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7163048) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
46 review(s) for ValentinaRosa (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Sdotkid121

550 2 hours outcall.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (updated)

Comms: Easy going and polite which is a plus as she let me know she had to extend the time of our meet up  in advance, left me some room to run an errand and eat.

Girl: She’s cool very down to earth, she looks like the pics so no surprises there

Meet: Texted me when she arrived I was on a call so she waited for me outside the door, let her know when I was off the call she came in, straight away felt like I knew her before just got to chatting, I’m quite easy to get along with so I could feel she was comfortable. Regardless though she’s got a standard of herself which she presents so I’m sure everyone would feel comfortable too.Loads of eye contact. We hit it off some nice kissing and she smelled very good I like to wear nice perfume myself but she outdid me on that😂. She’s open to everything but asks what I prefer, I prefer to go with the flow and to be honest first hour felt like a buzz of pleasure and she held eye contact which gets me going. We cleaned up and started chatting for a while. Round 2 I finished from a blowjob which I must say she’s only the 2nd girl to make me finish just off that in my life so props to her the feeling was very good.

All in all she’s class I can tell she loves it would recommend

« Last Edit: September 29, 2025, 09:57:26 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline patelprat



Offline Geko12

thanks but very vague review no detail at all  :unknown:

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
What services were on offer for that price and were any denied, how were they delivered?

The idea of a review is to help other members, I feel a little more info may do that please

Offline Hardman123


Offline Sdotkid121

Everything on her likes list was on offer no services denied. Delivered like a champ. Heard she’s been offered a near 1K per hour job with a high end agency so don’t think she’ll be on the site much longer. Not surprised tho. I did tell her when I saw her you don’t find girls like her on adult work. She’s a stunner in person

Offline PLeisure

In the last few hours she's just bumped her rates further, so now £600/2hrs, £800/3hrs, £1,000/4hrs

Offline patelprat

What's the world coming to with all these crazy agency prices that she will soon be charging.
And the rich/foreign clients will always pay for the best, so those prices won't come down, so most other punters just get priced out of seeing the very best girls.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2025, 05:31:58 pm by patelprat »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

What's the world coming to with all these crazy agency prices that she will soon be charging.
And the rich/foreign clients will always pay for the best, so those prices won't come down, so most other punters just get priced out of seeing the very best girls.

The cream always makes it way to the top

Offline gurds

Price doesn't always reflect though. Had a look at some of the agencies, very few girls from agencies look hot enough to justify their prices.


You may get better deal with hot young girls from seeking to be honest in some cases or some hot adultwork girls.

Diva escorts appear to have a few hot Brazilian girls.

Offline Mstar86

Price doesn't always reflect though. Had a look at some of the agencies, very few girls from agencies look hot enough to justify their prices.


You may get better deal with hot young girls from seeking to be honest in some cases or some hot adultwork girls.

Diva escorts appear to have a few hot Brazilian girls.

Couldn’t agree more with Gurds on this.
Can always find the same or equivalent on AW and Seeking (sometimes the same girl for cheaper!)
And high price does not = best girls

I would say that the way they’re presented on an agency website sometimes makes them seem way hotter than they are

Offline Socrates50

While it’s true that some agencies charging high prices can catfish you with women, Valentina is truly exceptional. The agencies who’ve offered her jobs are far above Diva(look ant their prices !) and for the mega rich (which isn’t me, sadly).

Offline Socrates50

I was in a hurry when I wrote my last comment, I’ll add a little to it … I find nothing ordinary about Valentina, from my point of view she is the epitome of perfection at what she does and who she is. It’s like she’s served her apprenticeship (with distinction) and is now off to the big league. She’d be stupid not to take the opportunities offered .. out of my price range very very sadly. However good luck to her, she is a genuinely lovely person and it’s impossible not to wish her all the best. I guess us bottom feeders (no offence) have to look for the next rising star … a process much like picking a small stock that grows into Nvidia 🤣

Offline patelprat

Totally agree, she'd be silly not to turn down an agency offering more money, opportunities etc. She is clearly in a league of her own from the comments im seeing here.

i'm just moaning as a bottom feeder  :D

« Last Edit: October 12, 2025, 06:31:10 pm by patelprat »

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Totally agree, she'd be silly not to turn down an agency offering more money, opportunities etc. She is clearly in a league of her own from the comments im seeing here.

i'm just moaning as a bottom feeder  :D

You're certainly not a whale but I'd say from your reviews you are quite a bot above a bottom feeder PP