Author Topic: Mermaid - Notting Hill Gate  (Read 1829 times)


8 review(s) for Mermaid (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline themats

External Link/Members Only

Arranged a booking with Mermaid which happened in the last couple of weeks

Comms: All through Whatsapp with quick replies. I was in the area and a meet was set up within around 30 or 40 minutes - £100 for 30 minutes

Location: 5-10 minute walk from Notting Hill Gate Station in a block of flats. Not on the busy main road so discreet enough. I messaged her when I got there and was given the flat number promptly to buzz in.

Girl: Lots of photos on her gallery are accurate of what she looks like in person. She goes to the gym, quite toned, not super slim but still a good body in my opinion. Lots of tattoos and long hair with some sort of dreadlock like extensions

Services: DFK, OW, RO, Mish, Doggy

Meet:

- Had a quick shower and use of mouthwash to freshen up.

- back in the room for some standing DFK, then quickly moved on to OW

- then my turn to RO - she has a big clit and seemed to climax after a few minutes as she got very wet and her body tensed up, and she was flustered. It seemed quite genuine.

- went through with missionary and finished up in doggy.

- had another shower and quick chat about random stuff before kissing at the door and leaving. She asked me to see her again which is a good sign that the punt went well.

She had a good attitude, was friendly throughout. I would say a decent positive. I would see her again if I was in the area and felt the itch for a punt.

Offline KeefeD40

Cheers for review OP
Saw this girl in august, review tbc and much like your own experience though she charged extra for kissing. So she included it in the base rate for your visit?

Offline themats

Cheers for review OP
Saw this girl in august, review tbc and much like your own experience though she charged extra for kissing. So she included it in the base rate for your visit?

Looking back at what she quoted on whatsapp, I forgot to mention that she did actually state some extras which were french kiss, anal, cim, cif and OWO.

The basic service was stated as "various positions, 69, kiss, bj with condom". I didn't pay extra. She didn't state the cost of the extras. It was fairly deep IIRC although YMMV of course.

Offline arrow0404


Offline themats

OP- did you get DFK then

Yes - there was some tongue so I would say it was DFK.